A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)
In their continuing efforts to defend the patently false Democrat election narrative (“the 2020 elections were the most secure EVAH!”), the legacy media were quick to attack the revelations made at the Arizona senate audit hearing on 15 July. However, those attacks didn’t hold water, as previously reported here. Among other things, they “forgot” about those 120,000 excess ballots in Maricopa County that were first reported in the two election dumps on Election Day night.
Other important revelations about what actually transpired during last year’s elections keep popping up, and the Democrat-media complex is losing the whack-a-mole game. How do we know they are losing the PR battle? Because polling tells us so, and we all are supposed to believe the polls, according to the Democrats, amirite, amirite? A majority of likely U.S. voters — 55 percent — support forensic audits to make sure that there was no voter fraud while only 29 percent oppose audits, according to a Rasmussen poll. Hmmm. That poll even had 10% of the Democrats who were polled supporting audits. And then there was the Rasmussen poll on election integrity on which I reported last week that showed “37% of Democrats – 61% of all Americans – support investigating and fixing election integrity issues.”
Do those polls look like the Democrat-media complex is winning the hearts and minds of the American people as they “stand firm” against audits and election integrity laws? Maybe it’s the perfect storm of disastrous policies from The Hologram and Democrat-run Congress that have sparked inflation at the gas pump and grocery store, embarrassing kowtowing to the ChiComs by US diplomats (Wendy Sherman call your office!), approving the Russian gas pipeline to Germany while shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline between Canada and the US, and the reminder that the Afghan pullout is starting to look like the Democrats’ bailout of South Vietnam in 1975. Or maybe the illogic of The Hologram’s electoral victory and the new bombshell analyses and evidence of election fraud in 2020 are starting to resonate bigly with Americans.
Let’s take another whack at the “baseless claims of election fraud” bleated by the legacy media in every story about the Arizona audit and events unfolding in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and other states. This report is the eleventh in a weekly series conveying election-related information. Each report contains new information, and the trend is an ever-expanding interest among Americans about what really transpired last year – and the Democrat narratives are being roundly laughed off by most critical thinkers. The ten previous reports are linked here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Along with these reports, there are two excellent sources to catch up on independent analyses, reports, and other material involving election fraud during 2020. These should be at your beck and call for reference purposes as you engage with naysayers because the content is irrefutable:
- The 2020 Election Evidence Project is an incredible resource that continuously compiles evidence of election fraud – dozens and dozens of hot-linked sources.
- Promoting American Election Integrity has posted reports from their “team of authors of 2020 election-related analyses … whose expertise covers a wide range of fields (Cyber Security, IT, Statistics, Physics, Economics, etc.).”
Let’s move on to part eleven in this continuing series. My editorial comments are in brackets [ ] as usual.
- First off, here is an update from Senate President Karen Fann on what to expect next courtesy of @ArizonaConservatives on Telegram:
Senator Karen Fann joined the James Harris Conservative Circus show to discuss the decertification path and options for retrieving the items needed to complete the audit:
- If the audit determines that the reported numbers are incorrect, the case will go to court.
- If the court agrees with the audit findings, the AZ House and Senate will put up a resolution to decertify the election. However, decertification would require a majority vote in both the House and Senate, which would require the cooperation of RINOs Paul Boyer and Rusty Bowers.
- If fraud is suspected, the Senate will turn the case over to the Attorney General for prosecution.
- Senator Fann explains that the Senate does not have the power to issue a warrant to retrieve the missing items as suggested by Josh Barnett. Section 2D of the Senate rules states that a warrant may be issued for payment of a bill or aftera resolution of contempt has passed. Boyer blocked the contempt resolution on February 8th.
- According to Senator Fann, the options available to the Senate to acquire the missing items are:
go back to court [in an interviewlast night, attorney Alex Kolodin recommended filing a subpoena enforcement action with the AZ Supreme Court]
issue new subpoenas [although it’s unclear why these would be treated any differently]
submit FOIA requests [however, these can take a long time]
conduct more hearings [but out of session and without Boyer, the Senate cannot compel attendance]
- In an interview with Western Journal, Fann further stated that the reason the audit is taking so long is that Maricopa County is sabotaging it:
Fann noted the county has yet to turn over all the information an Arizona judge ruled in February auditors have every right to review, including the routers used by the Maricopa County Elections Department.
“They withheld the blue tally sheets. We have not gotten the chain of custody [documentation for ballots]. We have not gotten the routers, the passcodes, the fobs,” she said.
The state Senate president highlighted one vital piece of information that has emerged from the audit is that Maricopa County election officials do not have access to key passwords used in the Dominion Voting Systems machines.
- Fann further stated that Maricopa County has a security problem with passwords in an interview:
[A]ccording to Arizona state Senate President Karen Fann, the election audit there found the password to the elections system hadn’t been changed in two years and was shared among county employees.
“What we did find out, [at] Thursday’s hearing, is that they don’t have the passwords. The only people that have the passwords is Dominion [Voting Systems],” Fann said, referencing the company which supplies Maricopa’s voting machines.
“So Maricopa County doesn’t even have control over their own election system — only Dominion has those passwords, and they have 24-hour a day access to those computers, come and go as you want,” Fann continued.
- Fann also discussed in an interview “the haphazard nature in which the ballots had been placed into boxes and presented to the auditors”:
“The ballots, when they showed up, literally, they are in boxes that are literally just stuffed in there,” Fann said. “They’re supposed to be organized. There’s supposed to be these pink sheets between that says there are certain numbers there, a certain number of ballots there. There weren’t.”
“So the auditor, literally, in trying to preserve everything the exact way it is, had to, like, very carefully take [the ballots] out to do what we needed to make sure we put them back exactly as we found them, even though it was a mess.”
- Next, it was reported here that the Republican-controlled state Senate can’t hold Maricopa Countyofficials in contempt for refusing to fully comply with election audit subpoenas because one RINO senator refused to vote with his Republican colleagues:
“Senator [Paul] Boyer agreed to proceed with audit but when Maricopa BOS refused to cooperate, Boyer would not vote with us for the resolution of contempt which leaves us one vote short,” Arizona Senate President Karen Fann [posted on social media last week].
[What’s that old saying again? That RINOs are frequently worse than Democrats?]
- Taking it to the next level, the AZ senate issued another subpoena on Monday to Maricopa County, ordering them to provide the following to the auditors:
Any reports and documents related to any breach of the voter registration server, the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office systems, or any other aspect of the Maricopa County elections systems at any time within six months of the election.
All ballot envelopes and digital images of those ballots.
Usernames, passwords, and other such information for the ballot tabulation devices, at all levels of access.
The voter registration database for Maricopa County, including the history of all changes made to that database.
All routers used in connection with the election, and the public IP of the routers.
Network logs related to any administrative system for the election.
- As reported here, State Rep. Mark Finchem (R), a candidate for secretary of state, is heading up the Arizona Election Integrity Project, which has a goal “to replace the state’s traditional election paper ballots with virtually fool-proof ballots complete with watermarks, voter numbers and QR codes, and embedded holograms.”
[If I had my druthers, paper ballots would replace every electronic election management system in the country.]
- This Arizonan wasn’t too thrilled about that new “Just the Facts” website that the Maricopa County Elections Dept has been using to mislead the public about the audit: “Was this propagandic garbage financed directly by @jacksellers, or are the @maricopacounty BOS now using my tax money to not only deny me the right to know if my vote counted, but to gas light me about it? Enough already.”
"Just the Facts?"
Was this propagandic garbage financed directly by @jacksellers, or are the @maricopacounty BOS now using my tax money to not only deny me the right to know if my vote counted, but to gas light me about it? Enough already, @AZGOP.#DissolveTheBOS https://t.co/GeiorLBF8d
— Columnated Ruins- My Real Name is Who Cares? (@DominofromAZ) July 23, 2021
- And speaking about that Maricopa County Election Dept “Just the Facts” website, Ron Watkins (a/k/a social media personality @CodeMonkeyZ on Telegram) pointed out a major disconnect (lie?) in their very first posting. Note the quote below in the website screen capture (top picture): “Maricopa County uses an air-gapped system in its tabulation room, meaning the ballot counting equipment is never connected to the internet and is completely separated from the Maricopa County network. There are no routers connected to the tabulation system and there never have been.” Then note the yellowed portion of the statement by Maricopa County BOS Chairman Jack Sellers (the bottom right picture): “The physical routers commanded in the January subpoenas route network access across 50 different County departments, not just the Elections Department.” In short, someone is lying bigly. Here’s the screen capture:
- The unhinged Democrat secretary of state continued her public rants against President Trump:
Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs said Friday former President Donald Trump should stop being a “sore loser,” ahead of his planned Arizona rally Saturday.
Hobbs — currently running for governor — is one of several Democratic Secretaries of State across the country who have been pushing back on the former president’s false claims about the election. Trump has endorsed the widely-derided election audit in Arizona.
CNN’s Jim Acosta asked Hobbs “how dangerous” it will be for Trump to be rallying in her state tomorrow.
“Well, it is dangerous. I’m glad you pointed that out,” Hobbs responded. “But the bottom line is it doesn’t matter what he says or does, nothing is going to change the outcome of the 2020 election. But it also doesn’t change how dangerous this is.”
[I get it. Hobbs – like all undemocratic Democrats – think it’s “dangerous” if political speech doesn’t comport with the Democrat narrative. Please, please retire her permanently from public office next year, Arizonans!]
- If you wish to understand what “Sharpie-gate” is, you may wish to read this excellent summary. There is much more in the article than this excerpt:
“Sharpiegate” was the term used to identify concerns voters had in parts of Arizona where they were instructed to fill out their ballots with a Sharpie marker. Many voters were worried that the felt-tip pen’s ink would bleed through the ballot, making it unreadable by a machine and thus keeping their votes from counting.
Before 2020, Maricopa County had clear instructions: Don’t use Sharpies on your ballots. But in the aftermath of the November election, county officials claimed they switched course and called for the use of Sharpies per the voting machines’ manufacture’s recommendations.
- A number of videos purportedly showing security violations in the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center from a whistleblower can be accessed here courtesy of @CodeMonkeyZ on Telegram:
Whistleblower, Richie Stevens, is exposing non-stop security violations at the the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC). Despite the ongoing Maricopa County election audit, none of the Maricopa County election officials seem to be taking the security of our elections seriously.
- There is this bit of good news that shows the AZ senate has prepared a course of action upon completion of the audit, courtesy of @AZAuditWatch on Telegram:
Kelly Townsend negotiated a committee on the audit results. Even though the Senate has adjourned the session sine die, once the results of the audit are made public, they will go public & compel Governor Ducey to call a special session. This would allow the legislature an opportunity to pass elections reform based on the results of the audit to prevent future fraud.
- Here is a Tuesday statement from Senate President Karen Fann regarding the status of audit liaison Ken Bennett:
During the forming of the audit process, Ken Bennett offered his services as a liaison between the Senate and the auditors. As a past Arizona Secretary of State, Senate President and a family friend for decades, I couldn’t imagine anyone better for this position. Knowing the auditors were from out of state and would need someone to coordinate with the Senate, Maricopa County Supervisors and Elections department, and assist with the logistics in conducting an audit that is the first of its kind in the nation, he is an asset to everyone in the state.
At the July 15th Senate hearing, Mr. Bennett was the expert testifier in describing the problems the audit has encountered since the first day, due to internal problems at the Maricopa County Elections department. Lack of chain of custody, ballot boxes mismarked, duplicate ballots with no corresponding numbers as required by law, and ballots haphazardly stuffed into boxes, to only name a few of the problems encountered. Maricopa County continues to withhold vital information from the public and the auditors which has created additional costs, months of delays and a lack of transparency on their part. Instead of working with the Senate, our constituents, and the auditors, Maricopa County has engaged in a social media campaign to try to control the narrative, instead of providing the whole truth, facts and items required to be produced by the legal subpoenas.
The physical counting of the ballots and machines will be fully complete this week and returned to Maricopa County. Since Maricopa County has been less than cooperative, a question came up a few weeks ago about what happens if the audit numbers don’t match with Maricopa County’s numbers? Our attorney suggested the Senate perform an independent counting of each ballot paper prior to the ballots being returned. This has been accomplished under the direction and authority of the Senate by Randy Pullen, who is a retired auditor with a nationally renowned auditing firm.
This past week members of the media have asked why Mr. Bennett is not engaged in this part of the Senate ballot verification procedure. As Mr. Bennett was quoted in the media, “I shared some box counts of how many ballots were in each box, and that got leaked to the press and I apologized to Senate President Fann. I had promised that information would not be leaked to the press, but it indirectly got done, so that’s how I got barred from the audit”.
The auditors are doing the job they were hired to do, albeit more difficult than originally planned due to Maricopa County withholding vital documents and information, which appears to be purposely withholding the truth from the voters. When any audit is complete, the results are explained with supporting documentation of proof to the client. It is irresponsible to disclose partial information to the media since they are not “confirmed” facts until the audit is final. This only leads to confusion and misinformation with the public. For that reason, it is imperative anyone working with the audit is required to adhere to the rules of not disclosing unconfirmed information.
With the completion of the “hands on” work this week, the auditors will now be doing the analysis of all the data collected to submit the results. We sincerely hope Maricopa County will produce the missing documents and information we have requested for the audit to be complete and finalized. The voters deserve to know their votes are safe, secure and legally counted. To that end, Ken Bennett will be involved and a vital part of the draft and final reports to ensure their accuracy with his knowledge and contributions throughout the audit process.
- This is the first of several excerpts of election analyses based on voter registration trends in various states by former Army captain @RealSKeshel on Telegram. Here is what he had to say about Connecticut:
Biden – 1,080,680 (59.2%)
Trump – 715,291 (39.2%)
8 very ugly colored counties. Every single county with exception of Fairfield is in population decline.
Biden supposedly increased 183k votes over Clinton, after the Dem nominee lost a ton of votes in 2012, and continued losing in 2016. Remember, my estimates are light, and they still suggest 117k excess votes in Connecticut, which had a very good chance of being under 10% blue this year based on working class performance for Trump.
The big counties have blown away Obama landslide 2008 totals despite rapid population decline and even increased Trump support. Hartford and New Haven have GOP trajectory in registration, albeit very slight.
If Biden is 117k heavy, an accurate margin is 14.6%, or 56.5% to 41.9%, and 249k votes.
- A state representative wants to get an audit going in Florida, too, as reported here:
Florida state Rep. Anthony Sabatini has demanded a full forensic audit of the 2020 presidential election in the five largest counties in Florida, saying it’s necessary to ensure voter integrity in future elections.
Today I'm calling for a forensic audit in Florida's 5 largest counties. Voter confidence in our elections is at an all-time low and its time our elections officials start showing transparency.
— Rep. Anthony Sabatini (@AnthonySabatini) July 26, 2021
- Per @disclosetv on Telegram, Garland Favorito of VoteGA“filed [a motion] in Georgia court for immediate inspection of Fulton County 2020 election ballots.”
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in Indiana:
Trump – 1,729,519 (57.0%)
Biden – 1,242,416 (41.0%)
Some surprises. Marion (Indianapolis) trends clean, with a vote total near Obama’s 2008 number with a decent population growth and Dem trend. Hamilton County is marked yellow at about 8k heavy, with recent reports in news about issues.
Lake County is most fraudulent, with about 25k minimum excess for Biden (with huge Trump gain, the trend, and population decline – that doesn’t work out).
If Biden is 74k heavy, an accurate Trump margin is 19.0%, or 58.5% to 39.5%, and 562k votes.
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in Iowa:
Trump – 897,672 (53.1%)
Biden – 759,061 (44.9%)
While OH & IA were never in play, IA matches more with MN & WI, and OH goes with PA & MI. IA is swingy. Registrations in medium to large counties all check out, and even the statewide number, just a hair in favor of Democrats, accurately forecasted a 1% drift left. Reagan won Iowa by less in 1984 than in his first campaign.
Iowa is the cleanest state I’ve seen yet. Keep in mind, “all green” doesn’t mean there is no fraud. It just means that trends are in keeping with recent political shifts, and also something IA provides us – registration by party.
One critical point, magnifying the insane Biden numbers elsewhere in the region, especially MN, with a “7% victory” (228k excess), and about 139k in WI.
IA Biden vote % over:
Obama ’08: -8.4%
Obama ’12: -7.7%
Clinton ’16: +16.1%
MN Biden vote % over:
Obama ’08: +9.1%
Obama ’12: +11.1%
Clinton ’16: +25.5%
WI Biden vote % over:
Obama ’08: -2.8%
Obama ’12: 0.6%
Clinton ’16: +18.0%
[Yeah, the energetic and highly charismatic Hologram was DEFINITELY more popular in that region of the country than The One and Shrillary were, right? Absurd.]
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in Kansas:
Trump – 771,406 (56.2%)
Biden – 570,323 (41.5%)
KS is quite a bit worse off than NE, with most of the talk focusing on Johnson Co., which voted Dem for the first time since 1916 (!!) – Trump held the county by 8k in 2016 with a 21k vote dropoff from Romney, and if the registration totals by party are accurate, big shift left coming in 2020. Trump gained 18k back, not quite to Romney (158k) totals, but Biden gain is ridiculous, 54k (41%!!) improvement in one year. Obama ‘08 gained 29k and with a GOP vote LOSS. Estimate 20k high, minimum, even if flipped.
In Sedgwick (Wichita), Trump has a record GOP vote gain for one election, only to be opposed by a massive record Dem gain, estimating 15k high, minimum. Prime audit target.
If Biden is 48k heavy, an accurate margin is 20.2%, or 58.2% to 38.0%, or 249k votes.
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in Kentucky:
Trump – 1,326,646 (62.1%)
Biden – 772,474 (36.2%)
Kentucky is riddled with problems, showing 22 counties with issues, totaling roughly 62k excess Biden votes. Jefferson County (Louisville) is tied for the most with 10k (lenient estimate), but classifies as yellow due to population size. Fayette (Lexington) is coded red, estimated at about 8k excess for Biden.
If Biden is 62k heavy, an accurate margin for Trump is 64.0%, or 64.0% to 34.2%, or 617k votes.
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in Maine:
Biden – 435,072 (53.1%)
Trump – 360,737 (44.0%)
Statewide, Maine’s election numbers trended as registration indicates, with the state moving 2.3% left in registration, with most third party voters coming back to support Biden, at least on paper. New Hampshire’s main suspicious issue was in mass volume of registrations dwarfing those from 2012-16. The one that stood out this year was Cumberland, a 27k to 3k Dem registration advantage.
Trump is up 25k from 2016, Biden up over Clinton by 77k, and above Obama’s 422k from 2008’s 17.3% blowout. Trump took the single electoral vote from ME-2 on both campaigns.
If Biden is 31k heavy, an accurate victory margin for him would be 5.6%, or about 51.6% to 46.0%. If there are votes being flipped, it could be a different story.
- The grassroots Maryland Voter Integrity Organization has found some voter registration problems in Maryland that warrant a forensic audit, as reported here:
Recent data provided by the Maryland Secretary of State office shows a number of trends from the past three Presidential elections, taking place in 2012, 2016, and 2020. In each of the four Counties of focus, Anne Arundel, Carroll, Frederick, and Harford, certain trends seem to be clear:
- In all four Counties in the 2012 and 2016 elections, the Democratic vote increase remained marginal, ranging between 1% to 2% overall.
- In 2020, however, these same metrics showing the Democratic vote increase spiked to between 34-37% in all four of these Counties. This appears to have taken place without any measurable population growth, registration expansion, or vote increase for either party.
These staggering findings highlight the need for a Full Forensic Audit of the 2020 election within these four Maryland Counties, and at the State level.
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in Missouri:
Trump – 1,718,736 (56.8%)
Biden – 1,253,014 (41.4%)
Missouri showed me a few surprises, namely that St. Louis City and Jackson County trended clean. This does not mean no fraud, but rather the trends/registration/population project accurate trend/vote alignment. The same cannot be said for the suburban counties (St. Charles, 10k heavy), and Clay (8k), both with substantial Trump gains and competing Biden record gains to cut margins. I assess 49k excess Biden votes statewide.
Refer to the spreadsheet chart for the yellow counties and remaining counties over 40,000 population. Many of the middle-tier counties are coming in slightly heavy, but not overwhelmingly so.
If Biden is 49k heavy, an accurate margin is 17.3%, or 57.7% to 40.4% – 515k votes.
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in Nebraska:
Trump – 556,846 (58.51%)
Biden – 374,583 (39.36%)
Nebraska geographically is mostly cleanly trended (green), but the major population centers appear 33k heavy for Biden. In a blowout state like this, why would it matter? Because that appears to have swung the NE-2 electoral vote that covers all of Douglas County and part of Sarpy.
I have Douglas 15k high (conservative estimate) and Sarpy 8k high. Ironically, after arriving at those numbers, I saw the NE-2 gap is 23k. Local knowledge indeed needed. Sarpy is 1/3 the size of Douglas but has an equal number of net new registered voters. It wouldn’t surprise me if the parts of Sarpy in NE-2 are being manipulated with registration-wise.
If Biden is 33k heavy, an accurate margin is 23.4, or 60.6% to 37.2%.
- It was reported here that Nevada state officials refused to receive affidavits from concerned Nevadans detailing voter fraud during last year’s elections in the state:
Assemblyman Jason Frierson (D), Speaker of the Nevada Assembly, and Debra Strickland (R), Nye County Commissioner, were sent over hundreds individually signed affidavits demanding a 2020 forensic election audit by the People of Nevada. While some counties responded back with threats and intimidation claiming their word was good enough and no audit was needed, some refused to respond at all.
Certified letters with return receipts were sent as well as regular US Postal mail letters. Both representatives have refused the certified letters and returned the notarized affidavits without opening them and without any acknowledgement. Considering these were signed affidavits that were putting government officials on notice for maladministration, not responding to the people’s demands actually solidifies their point that elected representatives are not doing the job required of them.
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in New Jersey:
Biden – 2,608,335 (57.3%)
Trump – 1,883,274 (41.4%)
Ever so slightly, NJ has been trending away from Dems and responded big-time in vote increase (281k) for Trump in 2020. Very conservative estimate (I always go light) is 327k excess Biden votes in NJ.
Biden’s gain in NJ from 2016 is 460k, simply not possible with the Trump surge and declining population. Voter reg suggests NJ moves left, but the ACTUAL VOTING BEHAVIOR from 2012, 2016, and now 2020 suggests the registration rolls are packed with phantoms registered as D to support outcomes.
If Biden is 327k heavy, accurate margin is 9.4%, 53.8% to 44.4%, and 398k votes. I would not be surprised if this state was under 5%, and potential flip if cyber is involved. They stopped count here on election night – the reason is clear now.
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in New York:
Biden – 5,244,886 (60.9%)
Trump – 3,251,997 (37.7%)
NY drifted 1.5% left in reg. and another 0.7% left in vote, but it appears Biden is 292k votes heavy just based on trends. It is clear DJT did well with registered Ds in NY with 432k vote gain. Clinton improved just 70k over Obama; Biden is strangely 689k over Clinton and 440k over Obama 08.
Trump’s biggest improvements were in NYC, with 4 of 5 trending Republican (Richmond would have if clean). Trump won NEW TWO PARTY votes in NYC 180k to 146k. It appears NY did not account for Trump gains in NYC so Bronx at 0.1% and Manhattan at 4% Dem increase paints picture of true city enthusiasm for Biden throughout the US.
Manhattan, Bronx, Queens are in green DUE TO TREND. My analysis doesn’t detect what is baked in for decades.
If Biden is 292k heavy, an accurate margin for him would be 59.5% to 39.0%.
[Note in particular his next-to-last comment. No doubt there have been shenanigans going on in NY for decades – actually, centuries! Do you remember your American history lesson about Tammany Hall? That was one of the origins of Democrat Party corruption. The legacy lives on.]
- The same federal agency that prematurely declared on 12 November that 2020 was “the most secure election in American history” has now weighed in to deny North Carolinians the opportunity to independently examine their voting machines:
Citing overriding federal authority under the Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), the North Carolina Board of Elections (BOE) has denied a North Carolina House Freedom Caucus (HFC) request to examine voting machines.
[In denying the request, Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the elections board,] included a letter from Geoff Hale, director of the Election Security Initiative (ESI) at CISA, in which he said “allowing unknown, unauthorized, or inexpert actors” to access the machines could risk damage and manipulation, which would compromise the security of the equipment.
[What’s that about the feds acting in the interests of the people? This is the Deep State covering for Democrats yet again.]
- State Sen. Doug Mastriano pushed back with an official response to the Democrat secretary of state’s efforts to “intimidate local governments and their taxpayers”:
On the heels of a veiled threat disguised as a “directive” to all counties in Pennsylvania two weeks ago, the Acting Secretary of State is once again abusing the power of her department to punish and intimidate local governments and their taxpayers.
Without any proof of compromised parts or an examination of voting machines, the Acting Secretary is taking it upon herself to unilaterally decertify all machines in Fulton County and force the taxpayers of that county to pay for it.
This is not about “ensuring the machines continue to meet standards,” as the Acting Secretary stated. This is about sending a message to counties who dare to be transparent about their election process. That message is very clear: Any county who has the audacity to partner with the General Assembly to demonstrate that their elections were secure and accurate will be punished.
On the heels of a veiled threat disguised as a directive to all counties in Pennsylvania two weeks ago, the Acting Secretary of State is once again abusing the power of her department to punish and intimidate local governments and their taxpayers. https://t.co/BLLt2uE96v pic.twitter.com/aS2AKvEgvb
— Senator Doug Mastriano (@SenMastriano) July 22, 2021
- Republicans are introducing a revised election integrity bill that Democrat Gov. Tom Wolf vetoed last month: “Other than proposing new voter identification requirements, the bill would move up the voter registration deadline, limit drop-box usage, and would allow for the pre-canvassing of mail-in ballots.”
- Want to see some clear evidence of machine manipulation of voter registration data in a Pennsylvania county? Then check out the below figure from election expert Dr. Douglas Frank (@FollowTheData on Telegram). The election expert accessed publicly available voter registration data for Montgomery County, PA, from 2002 to 2020 and then graphed the data by age decades for each year. Note the same shapes of the curves in the below plot; each of the curves show the same shapes for the various age decades. This is a statistical impossibility and evidence of machine manipulation of voter registration data in that county.
- Here are some excerpts from @RealSKeshel’s election analysis in South Carolina:
Trump – 1,385,103 (55.1%)
Biden – 1,091,541 (43.4%)
I knew there were some issues in SC, but didn’t think they were so widespread. Even allowing population and vote expansion, Biden appears 119k heavy, with just 22 of 46 counties trending clean. Massive coastal operation brings Biden a +236k gain over Clinton, blowing away Obama’s 2008 mark of 200k gained. Trump was also up in the state 230k, and it appears he won it by a mile.
This state has lots of target rich GOP counties to go after for audits.
If Biden is 119k heavy, an accurate Trump margin is 17.3%, or 57.9% to 40.6%, and 412k votes.
- AG Ken Paxton is on board with the proposed audit of Texas counties with greater than 415,000 people:
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) … said he’d support an audit of his state’s 2020 election results days after a state representative introduced a bill to audit the state’s largest counties. It just so happens almost all of those counties voted for Joe Biden.
“I don’t know why we wouldn’t want to give people confidence in our elections, and give them the chance to know for sure that they’ve had an audit, and things are good or they’re bad,” Paxton told talk radio host Chad Hasty in an interview. “And it gives us an opportunity to figure out how we want to correct that.”
- Some Virginians are trying to get a forensic audit going in their state, too. This is a report from @IvanRanklin on Telegram:
VIRGINIA! Want to participate and watch a Full Forensic Audit of the 2020 Election in Virginia take place? See you at the Richmond Capitol 2-6 AUG, 9-11 August 10:00am-12:00pm During the Special Legislative Session. Bring “Audit Virginia, Save America” or something similar Placards!” WE ARE BUILDING MOMENTUM! Let’s GO! https://www.auditvirginia.org/get-involved
- This is an incredible new video entitled, “Wisconsin Election Demographics Investigation,” from election expert Dr. Douglas Frank (@FollowTheData on Telegram) that details algorithmic manipulation of voting in Wisconsin during last year’s election. It is well worth your time.
- Courtesy of social media personality @KanekoaTheGreat on Telegram, a Wisconsin state representative called for a forensic audit of the 2020 election:
WI State Rep. Janel Brandtjen issued a release today: “Assembly Campaigns and Elections Committee to Initiate More Intensive Investigation of Fraudulent Activity.”
Rep. Brandtjen is the Chair of the Wisconsin Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections. She visited the Maricopa audit earlier this month and has called for an Arizona-style audit of Wisconsin’s November election.
In her statement she writes: “voters have made it clear that they want a thorough cyber-forensic examination of tabulators, ballot marking devices, and other election equipment, which I will be helping facilitate on behalf of the committee as chair…
IP addresses, chain of custody on ballots, and audit trail logs must be thoroughly inspected by cyber-audit technicians… While WI is in the process of an election audit, I will be working to ensure that it is augmented with expertise and resources to ensure a comprehensive, forensic examination.”
[Her official statement can be found here.]
- Matt Brainard’s Look Ahead America Research Group produced “The Wisconsin Report,” which examined the 2020 elections in the state. Here is a shocking excerpt from the report summary that certainly justifies Rep. Brandtjen’s above action:
Not accounting for any illegal ballots in Tranches 5, 6, and 7, we expect the number of illegal ballots to reflect the percentages we found in Tranches 1-4. Likely this number would come in at or around 157,299. This significantly exceeds the margin of victory in the 2020 General Election in Wisconsin, which was 20,695 (as per the vote recount). Whether using the likely projections or the bare minimum, which assumes everything that we did not examine or could not determine was legal, we must conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that the deserved winner of the state of Wisconsin’s Presidential Electoral Votes in the 2020 General Election is unknowable. It also does indicate that widespread voter fraud definitely occurred on a statewide scale as per our findings and Wisconsin’s Supreme Court 2020 ruling, and furthermore that sitting state representatives knew about this situation as per their own family members claiming the status illegally.
- First off, here are a couple of excerpts from an excellent reminder about just how undemocratic the Democrats really are in their panicked attempts to suppress legitimate election fraud concerns:
[W]hen confronted with evidence of illegal voting, disregard of election laws, or states’ violations of the Elector’s Clause of the Constitution, the left casts the complaints as all part of “The Big Lie.” Following the January 6, 2021, assault on our capitol, Democrats need only brandish “The Big Lie” slogan to silence those fearing to be accused of being responsible for, complicit in, or apologists for, the riots.
The most effective use of “The Big Lie” storyline, however, has been weaponizing that narrative to mute the growing evidence of widespread illegal voting and other election irregularities and to combat efforts by state legislatures to enact voter-integrity laws.
There is a dangerous confluence of factors at play here that has permeated the press’ coverage of election-related matters. By coloring all criticism of the 2020 election as part of The Big Lie, the left allows itself to ignore evidence of actual fraud, widespread illegal voting, violations of the Elector’s Clause, and, frankly, just plain incompetence.
Politically, this approach may currently serve Democrats’ interests because their guy won, but our country is too divided to survive in the long-term if half the populace believes the election was rigged. And while the left blames Trump for “Republicans’ lack of faith in our current election infrastructure,” the evidence tells a different story.
[Yes, indeed, the evidence tells a COMPLETELY different story, and we demand that our democratically-elected state officials restore election integrity first through forensic audits of the 2020 election results and then by improving election integrity in future elections with new laws that prune opportunities for fraud from the system.]
…secret meetings between the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) and voting systems manufacturers to revise election standards. “These back-door meetings resulted in secretly developed revisions to the standards that benefit manufacturers by weakening voting system security to reduce costs,” the group said in a statement. The EAC’s revisions lowered election security requirements and made it easier for voting machines to be connected to the internet.
- Now for a glimpse of what the legacy media are saying these days. Of the many major agitprop pieces about the Arizona audit and President Trump (what are they worried about?), this one from CNN is way up there on the lunatic scale:
Ex-President Donald Trump’s big lie came full circle on Saturday as he traveled to Arizona to dangerously seize on the false fruits of a sham election “audit” precipitated by his own discredited claims the 2020 election was stolen.
His speech underscored the nation’s split reality over last November’s election — the real one in which he lost and President Joe Biden was fairly elected and the nonsensical but powerful one that he sells to his supporters.
But his appearance was also a warning of one of the most dangerous problems haunting a divided nation’s deeply polarized politics — the fact that lies and conspiracy theories now represent sincerely held views of a large minority of the electorate thanks to Trump’s mastery of demagoguery and the endless flattery of a compliant right-wing propaganda machine.
[Yes, CNN et al are off the deep end. The kid who wrote that piece needs to find another job because he is failing at journalism.]
- And you thought HR1/S1 was bad. The House Democrats aren’t done corrupting election integrity. Enter HR4, the “John Lewis Act.” Here is an excerpt from an article describing why that bill needs to be defeated:
H.R. 4 isn’t just unnecessary and unjustified. It’s a dangerous bill that would give the partisan bureaucrats of the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Justice Department administrative veto powers over states’ changes to election procedures.
As Cleta Mitchell noted in The Federalist earlier this month, H.R. 4 is “even more insidious” than its cousin, H.R. 1, precisely because “it would enable the vastly well-funded Democrat ‘voting rights’ apparatus to control American elections.” This control would extend over states’ election integrity measures like voter ID (even if passed by ballot referenda approved by all of the voters of a state).
These left-wing ideologues are hostile to the equal, non-partisan enforcement of federal voting rights laws. They are a threat to each state’s constitutional power to control its own election procedures and have repeatedly exhibited their biased attitudes over the course of decades.
Forcing state and local governments to get the approval of the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division for their voting and election rules would be like giving that power to the Democratic National Committee and its political allies like the ACLU. That would be a gross abuse of power.
- Money is the mother’s milk of politics, and where the Democrats put their dollars is where their hearts are (they have no souls). So much for them claiming to be “all about fighting for our democracy,” as noted here:
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) recently announced a $25 million campaign to oppose common-sense election integrity laws, proving once and for all that they have absolutely no interest in bipartisanship or compromise.
[“Our democracy” is on their terms: fraudulent elections ad infinitum under Democrat rules.]
- Finally, here is the great reminder of what the Democrat-media complex would have us all believe about the 2020 election in order to accept The Hologram’s victory:
We’re expected to believe candidate Joe Biden was so effective at animating voters in 2020 that he received a record number of votes, more than 15 million more than Barack Obama received in his re-election of 2012. Amazingly, he managed to secure victory while also losing in almost every bellwether county across the country. No presidential candidate has been capable of such electoral jujitsu until now.
We’re expected to believe [Biden] outperformed Obama.
Ninety-five percent of Republicans voted for Trump.
[Trump] did extraordinarily well with rural male working-class whites.
[Trump’s] black vote increased to 50% over his 2016 election.
Joe Biden got well below 90% support among black voters nationally.
Trump’s share of the national Hispanic vote to 35 percent.
Please note this, no one can win in Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico unless they get 60% or more of the Hispanic vote.
And we’re to believe Biden was elected in spite of all that?
Biden had no “coattails” bringing more Democrats into offices held by Republicans.
Trump brought in a “red wave” into the House gaining seats and winning all the toss up elections.
Are we’re expected to believe Republicans won but Trump lost?
Conclusion. The Democrat-media complex are trying to keep the lid on the continuing revelations of election fraud. More and more states are moving toward audits as the evidence of “election irregularities in their states grows. And the polls are trending in favor of audits and additional election integrity laws. I don’t know about you, but the complete illogic of The Hologram’s victory is as clear as a bell on Sunday morning, and the states’ audits are going to expose the farce once and for all. Let the shock and awe continue!]