A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)
This is part of a continuing series examining the purported “election integrity” that Democrats claim transpired last year resulting in the inauguration of the Hologram. The first two parts can be perused here and here. As much as the Democrat-media complex would like to squelch any and all news that questions The Hologram’s legitimacy, reports keep dripping out from independent sources, including some strange goings-on in Fulton County, Georgia, where a ballot storage warehouse was found unlocked. This, of course, was virtually unreported in the legacy media.
As an aside, I tried a web search on the phrase “Fulton County warehouse door found unlocked” and received the following listed items (and absolutely nothing from the “thought leaders” and “Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalists” at The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, MSBC, etc.).
Let us examine a few other reports A.U.D.I.T. of election over the past few days that the legacy media have ignored.
To start off, social media personality “KanekoaTheGreat” has been doing some yeoman’s work in exposing the hypocrisy of the Democrat-media arguments against conducting forensic audits. For example, they – and the voting machine companies – have been vehemently denying that any machines were connected to the internet or could have been hacked by external entities during the November elections. Watch the embedded 2-minute video in this Telegram link from 3 November 2019 that discusses election hacking. Kanekoa made these important points about that video:
On November 3, 2019, on HBO’s Last Week Tonight, John Oliver did a segment on hacking elections in the United States.
He stated three very important facts that are still true to this day;
1. It’s very easy to hack voting machines.
2. It’s very easy to find unattended voting machines.
3. Voting machines are connected to the internet.
John Oliver is telling the truth for once!
That’s why it is so important that “full forensic audits” like Maricopa County happen around the country.
The Democrat-media complex are duplicitous and hypocritical. They claim election hacking when it serves their anti-Trump narrative and deny it when the narrative hurts Democrats. By the way, they also claimed for years that it was okay to “remove Trump” due to election irregularities in 2016 but are adamant about any audits that would likely turn the tables on their argument.
Let us now look at reports from a few states.
Arizona. The Arizona audit is chugging right along, with 1,000,000 ballots having been hand-audited as of 31 May. Here are some other tidbits:
- RINO Governor Doug Ducey vetoed 22 bills passed by the AZ legislature, including an election reform bill that would have required validated signatures for all mail-in ballots. Somehow, I suspect the 21 other bills vetoed were just camouflage for the veto of the election reform bill. Did I say “RINO”??
Ridiculous. Twenty two bills that the legislative branch worked all session on. Bills that went through the process & passed & went to the executive’s desk. This tyrannical approach is dangerous to what #WeThePeople in AZ support. #ElectionIntegrity #StopCRT https://t.co/AvW2D2xdPp
— Dr. Kelli Ward 🇺🇸 (@kelliwardaz) May 28, 2021
- State Senate President Karen Fann took it to a CNN hack reporter in this interview. Note the chyron at the bottom of the screen (“… bogus AZ audit …”
— AZ Audit War Room (@AuditWarRoom) May 28, 2021
- An update from AZ state senator Wendy Rogers (R) on the ongoing audit included her statement that the results will probably be “legally actionable”:
Rogers was able to describe the procedures on the floor of the audit, confirming that security was taken incredibly seriously by the volunteers and organizers. Tally sheets and ballots were only allowed to be moved if there were three things present, that being people, papers, and cameras. Contrary to the claims of Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, the data collection system used by CyFIR was “read only,” and couldn’t change any votes, with everything at the site also being videoed.
- The Maricopa Board of Supervisors (BOS) continues to refuse to turn over their election system routers to the auditors because doing so would show the fingerprints of any external hackers, as well as where election data may have been sent/received on/around Election Day. The BOS also impugned the technical expertise of the founder of CyFIR, the computer forensic company involved in the audit, by claiming that he “imagined” a deleted database directory, which was deletion was reported here:
Breaking Update: Maricopa County deleted a directory full of election databases from the 2020 election cycle days before the election equipment was delivered to the audit. This is spoliation of evidence! pic.twitter.com/mY0fmmFXAm
— Maricopa Arizona Audit (@ArizonaAudit) May 13, 2021
- KanekoaTheGreat provided some context on Ben Cotton’s pedigree and technical expertise in a 1:29 minute video (and the following points:
CyFIR is a digital security & computer forensic company with decades of experience serving the Federal Government (Special Forces, FBI, DEA, CIA) and Fortune 500 companies.
Ben Cotton, the founder of CyFIR, also happens to be the man saying that the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (BOS) deleted an election database.
The Maricopa BOS claims that Mr. Cotton doesn’t know what he is talking about. They claim that he is imagining a deleted database. Now let me ask you this question. Who do you believe is telling the truth [after watching that video]? Ben Cotton of CyFIR or the Maricopa BOS?
An easy answer!
- Here are some more details on the audit from Wendy Rogers courtesy of Arizona Conservatives Take Action:
We now have the deleted databases folder:
1. Despite news accounts, it really WAS deleted.
2. It was CyFIR who discovered this and they are none other than the firm who discovered the June 2015 US Gov’t Office of Personnel Management (OPM) breach where SF86 forms used for Top Secret security clearances were compromised. The bad guys had been infiltrated into OPM for three years.
3. Sample scenario: Ballot box’s pink slip says 200 ballots contained in the box. Really only 99 physical ballots are actually IN the box. There should be TWO cross-references to verify this. The Dominion machine would have a batch number corresponding to that grouping of ballots AND Dominion should have the scanned imagery to similarly correlate to those ballots. Where are the remaining 101 ballots? Are they imaged in Dominion? Is their batch number tallied in Dominion?
- An excellent Townhall article summarized the “strange results” on Election Day in Maricopa County that defy logic. These points have NEVER been discussed by the Democrat-media complex and are YUUUUGE red flags:
It just doesn’t seem very plausible that Joe Biden won in Maricopa County, considering it’s a Republican stronghold (the words of CBS) with more registered Republicans than Democrats, and considering how well Republicans performed in other races here. As of February, there were just over 909,658 registered Republicans to 814,101 Democrats, a striking difference.
In the Maricopa County Treasurer’s race, which featured two non-incumbents, the Republican handily beat the Democrat 46.65% to 42.46%. The Maricopa County Recorder, an incumbent Democrat who oversees Maricopa County Elections, lost to a Republican. In contrast, Biden supposedly beat Trump in the county by about two points.
Georgia. Here are a few bombshells from Georgia:
- To expand the Fulton County “strange happenings,” Newsmax’s Emerald Robinson broke the story of the alarm set off at the ballot storage facility:
Scoop: Attorney dealing with Fulton County GA on audit of more than 145k ballots from 2020 election tells me that alarm went off today at secure building where ballots were kept. The building was found left wide open & unattended.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) May 30, 2021
- Creative Destruction Media provided some follow-up on the story, as well as the purpose of the audit:
CDMedia has learned the security alarm which yesterday exposed the Fulton County ballot storage facility open and unguarded was discovered by a private security firm hired to ensure ballot integrity for the upcoming ballot scan ordered by Judge Amero in Henry County. The objective of the ballot inspection is to look for counterfeit ballots that were alleged in six affidavits filed in court last year by whistleblowers.
The ballots are not believed to have been tampered with as they were secured by an inner locked door.
- Can you believe this claim by lawyers representing Fulton County, which is trying to shut down a court-ordered audit? No control? Really?
In three filings today in the election fraud case making its way through court in Fulton County, GA, attorneys declared the county has ‘no control over its elections’ in a bid to stop the election audit that was scheduled to begin tomorrow, when county employees were to discuss how to implement the court-ordered scan of 147k mail-in ballots at 600 dpi, enough resolution to detect fraud. The case is being heard by Judge Amero in Henry County, GA.
Michigan. Soros-backed Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson is pulling out all the stops to stymy any county audits in her state. If there was no fraud, then won’t audits confirm that The Hologram won as certified? What do you have to hide, Jocelyn?
The office of the Michigan secretary of state has told two county clerks that they do not legally have to provide access to voting equipment maintained by their office if ordered to do so by county boards.
“The Board has no authority to require you or any municipal clerk to provide external access to voting equipment maintained by your offices, and neither you nor municipal clerks in Cheboygan County should provide this access,” Jonathan Brater, director of the Michigan Bureau of Elections, told Cheboygan County clerk Karen Brewster in a May 20 letter obtained by The Epoch Times.
Another official from the office of Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a Democrat, sent a similar letter on the same day to the clerk in Antrim County, conveying the view that the board of commissioners there has no authority to require an audit or compel the providing of election records.
Nevada. The Democrat legislature is seeking to make the 2020 “emergency” election law changes permanent, opening the door for more “election irregularities” ad infinitum:
Nevada Democrats are ramming through legislation to make last year’s chaotic “emergency” voting procedures permanent.
On Wednesday, the Democrat-controlled General Assembly approved a measure that would legalize ballot harvesting and make universal mail-in voting a permanent fixture of elections, both changes that were initially implemented to be temporary last year.
- Per a report in TGP, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) have direct ties to two of the three election auditors in Windham, NH.
It appears very likely that the course of this audit has been quietly steered by top Democratic leadership in the U.S. Congress, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D), through the auditors themselves. Both Philip Stark, Ph.D. and Barbara Simons, Ph.D., the board chair of Verified Voting and also a member of George Soros’ elite Democracy Alliance Board, are current appointees to the corrupt and powerful U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC).
Stark was appointed by Speaker Pelosi in 2016 and Simons was appointed by former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D) in 2008 and was re-affirmed by then-Senate Minority now Majority Leader Schumer.
Two of the three NH election auditors, therefore, Stark and Mark Lindeman, Ph.D., and co-director at Verified Voting, have direct ties and loyalty to the powerful American Democrat-progressive machine, at the very highest levels.
- Social media personality KanekoaTheGreat provided another short video of Marylyn Todd, founder of the New Hampshire Voter Integrity Group, that explains how “auditors in Windham reopened the election, wiped the data, and reset the machines. This essentially covered up the tracks for whoever tampered with the machines.” According to OANN, Todd claims that this is the “’smoking gun’ proof of election fraud in New Hampshire.” The big question is, how many other machines were similarly tampered with after the fact, and not just in New Hampshire?
- This in-depth article on the New Hampshire audit logs alleges tampering and makes this bombshell observation:
“Someone went in, reopened the election, and then closed it and back-dated it. What this proves—in theory—is ballot stuffing. Meaning, they can run through ballots after the election, close it down, and backdate it.”
New Jersey. New Jersey slipped into the news with a report that a 26-yr-old US Postal Service mail carrier “dumped” some election ballots in Hudson County.
A U.S. Postal Service (USPS) mail carrier from Hudson County today admitted he discarded mail, including 99 general election ballots Beauchene sent from the Essex County Board of Elections to West Orange, New Jersey, residents, from his assigned routes in Orange and West Orange.
Could he have been the only one? You may remember this report about a USPS subcontractor alleging that thousands of ballots went missing during his regular delivery route in New York and Pennsylvania. Nothing to see here despite the fact that the National Association of Letter Carriers endorsed The Hologram in 2020, right?
Pennsylvania. A delegation from Pennsylvania met with their counterparts in the AZ legislature to discuss the ongoing forensic audit in AZ. Will Pennsylvania conduct their own audit(s) given the irregularities uncovered (see here and here)?
On Wednesday, a PA Delegation consisting of State Senator Doug Mastriano, State Senator Cris Dush, and State Rep. Rob Kauffman will visit the AZ Capitol to meet with members of the AZ Legislature, and then tour the AZ Audit to receive a brief from the forensic audit team.
— Maricopa Arizona Audit (@ArizonaAudit) June 1, 2021
At least one Pennsylvania county is taking action, as Luzerne County’s council “voted unanimously to ask the district attorney’s office to launch an investigation” into errors discovered during an audit of a primary election on 18 May.
Texas. Democrat secretaries of state, county auditors, and other local officials doing everything possible to preclude the conduct of forensic audits and protect mail-in ballot procedures, same-day voter registration, and no voter ID requirements. Democrats in the Texas state legislature got into the act in an attempt to stop the passage of a law that would remove some of the potential for fraud in future elections:
The Democrat lawmakers managed to defeat the bill temporarily by breaking the quorum needed to hold a final vote on the bill. According to the state’s House rules, at least 100 members were required to be present for the chamber to conduct business.
Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican who supports the bill, responded to the Democrat’s move in a statement on late Sunday, vowing to call a special session to revisit the bill.
Wisconsin. Republicans in the state legislature are expanding their investigation into potential election interference by nonprofit organizations, including Mark Zuckerberg’s Center for Tech and Civil Life:
The investigation by Republican lawmakers into actions taken by outside, nonprofit groups during Wisconsin’s election last fall is growing.
Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, R-Rochester, told News Talk 1130 WISN’s Dan O’Donnell on Thursday that he is hiring three former police officers to lead the legislative investigation.
“What I am most concerned about is making sure that when we have another election in 2022, we don’t have the same problems,” Vos said.
Reports point to outside, nonprofit groups like the Mark Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civic Life using grant money to gain access to election operations in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Racine and Kenosha
According to Breitbart, “CTCL provided more than $6 million in local funding for the administration of the 2020 election, most of it going to five cities, known as the “Wisconsin 5,“–Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, and Racine.”
Chaser. What might happen if/when the inexorable A.U.D.I.T. momentum continues and the reality of the 2020 election finally becomes unavoidable even for the Democrat-media complex? I will leave you with this:
There is no constitutional or legal mechanism for this even if the vote totals in a sufficient # of states were retroactively found to have actually been in Trump’s favor. Even as a matter of pure theory hers is a problematic assertion. The constitutional process was completed./1 https://t.co/40Nd5PxrNX
— Leslie McAdoo Gordon (@McAdooGordon) May 30, 2021
The real long-term solution is to fix the election system in EVERY state, shout down all Democrat-media who claim that strong voter ID laws “suppress minority turnout,” and elect constitutional conservatives at every turn while booting out EVERY Democrat and RINO from office at all levels of government. This will require shoving aside RINOs and NeverTrumpers who are apparently fine with the Democrats’ remake of state election laws in 2020, and who want to simply forget what transpired during the 2020 elections.
While that may not be satisfying enough to many Republicans (including me), there are other actions that can and should be taken at the state and local level in the meantime, including recalling state officials where state constitutions permit. For example, it is comforting to know that a Michigan court ruled last week that “Recall petitions against Gov. Gretchen Whitmer can proceed.” Now for a recall effort against Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D-Soros) – and a whole host of other Democrat and RINO A.U.D.I.T of elections obstructionists!
Stay tuned for more reports About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft of elections …