A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)
The Democrat-media complex (and RINO allies like Liz Cheney) have been telling us that the 2020 elections were the most secure ever and that any talk of systemic election fraud is “baseless” and a “conspiracy theory.” The phrase “baseless claims of election fraud” has been endlessly repeated by Democrats and their lickspittle media since that CISA announcement on 12 November that included this statement: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.” What a bald-faced lie!
This article is the seventh in a series that has summarized election irregularities uncovered, independent analyses performed, affidavits filed, video interviews given, sworn testimonies made, and commentary from election experts provided across the US. Refer to the six previous articles here, here, here, here, here, and here. And then there were separate articles on write-in and minor party vote “adjudication,” Arizona shenanigans, Wisconsin irregularities, and Pennsylvania irregularities. All of this is a mountain of evidence that keeps growing every day, and the Democrat-media complex continues to ignore it all – because they know what they did!
How do we know that they know what they did? Because not a single prominent Democrat has agreed to – or called for – a full forensic audit to validate their 2020 election integrity/security narrative. Why not simply agree to a complete audit and prove once and for all that the 2020 election was “the most secure ever”? In fact, they are using every political and legal maneuver possible to thwart the completion of audits in any state. What are they hiding? And while Hillary Clinton has endlessly brayed her “Big Lie” during various interviews over the last four years that the 2016 election was “stolen” from her, neither she nor any Democrat demanded audits. That’s a major red flag, too!
Another red flag is the chaos in the Democrat primary for New York City mayor this week in which 135,000 “test ballots” were counted:
The New York City Board of Elections on Tuesday faced swift backlash over an error that resulted in 135,000 pre-election test votes being counted because they were not properly purged from the system.
The BOE took to Twitter to announce the issue and said these test votes were not cleared from the Election Management System. The board apologized and said it took “immediate measures to ensure the most accurate up to date results are reported.”
The result was more ballots than registered voters “in one City Council District in the 2021 Brooklyn Primary.” Were these NY incidents just “inadvertent errors,” or are they a window into just how easy it is to “accidentally” manipulate automated Election Management Systems. It will be interesting to watch the Democrat-media complex try to explain it all away.
There is general unease on Democrat cable TV programs on MSNBC and CNN, too, although they routinely disparage the “baseless claims” of election fraud in 2020. Here is Rachel Maddow’s official blog crying crocodile tears that the Arizona audit will be “damaging to Republican prospects.” Yeah, she’s really, really concerned about Republican election prospects.
"But the audit itself could be damaging Republican prospects, according to a new Bendixen & Amandi International poll, which shows roughly half of Arizona voters oppose the recount effort."https://t.co/Df3KCMMhyV
— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) June 30, 2021
But the real indication of Democrat concerns about the audit-related activities in various states involves bringing out the Democrats’ “big guns” to disparage audits.
Barack Obama called voter fraud in the 2020 election a “bunch of hooey” on Monday. He’s true to the continuing Democrat narrative despite the mounting evidence to the contrary.
During a virtual fundraiser for the National Democratic Redistricting Committee with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., Mr. Obama criticized former President Donald Trump for making up “a whole bunch of hooey” about voter fraud in the November election and sowing doubt in the American public about the legitimacy of President Biden’s electoral win.
“In this election, what we saw was my successor, the former president, violate that core tenet that you count the votes and then declare a winner, and fabricate and make up a whole bunch of hooey,” Mr. Obama said, according to a clip of the call played on CNN’s “Don Lemon Tonight.”
And last Sunday, CNN dragged out former Vice President Al Gore to ask him about Rep. Liz Cheney’s remarks about the Democratic ticket’s election loss in 2000 and former President Trump’s refusal to accept the results of the 2020 race. A clear sign of Democrat-media worry! Check out the nonsense in his short interview:
Anchor Jake Tapper said, “Former President Trump had held a rally last night in Ohio targeted at a congressman, a Republican congressman who voted to impeach him. He kept pushing last night again the big lie that the 2020 election was rigged. This all comes as Arizona Republicans are completing their ridiculous partisan audit, and other states are saying they will do the same.”
[Romney replied:] “I think, frankly, Jake, a growing recognition in the U.S. this is like WWF. That it’s entertaining, but it’s not real. I know people want to say, yeah, they believe in the big lie in some cases, but I think people recognize it’s a lot of show and bombast, but it’s going to nowhere. The election is over. It was fair. Look, the president was crying foul on election night and actually before election night, and the question is, what were his sources of information? Where did he hear that the election had been fraudulently carried out? Did he hear it from the Justice Department? No. Did he hear it from the intelligence community? No. Where did he hear it from? The My Pillow guy, Rudy Giuliani? It’s pretty clear the election was fair.”
I would wager a great deal that neither Obama, Gore, nor Romney have read a single one of these reports on election irregularities, and if they have, they are lying about their conclusions that “the election was fair.”
Let’s take a look at some of the under-reported election-related stories over the past week that are giving Obama, Gore, Maddow, Romney, and the rest some tight sphincters.
- Auditors reported that counting and photographing ballots in the Maricopa audit has been completed:
Ken Bennett, a former Republican secretary of state who was tapped to work on the audit, told The Associated Press that the final report stemming from the audit would take several weeks or months to complete. Previously, authorities said that it would be due in August.
- AZ state senator Wendy Rogers (R) reported that Maricopa County only provided 60% of the election machines to the auditors. Be sure to read both tweets in her 2-tweet thread below (what are they hiding?):
UPDATE: The #AZAudit ONLY received roughly 60% of the machines to evaluate. We should be scared of buying the new replacement equipment because there is no way to detect if the new equipment has been tampered with or not. What did the Arizona audit just check? (1/2)
— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) June 29, 2021
- Former Army military intelligence officer Seth Keshel, who has been conducting independent election analyses of several swing states in order to better understand what happened in 2020, reported this “fun fact” from his Telegram account this past week (@RealSKeshel): “Trump won Maricopa County in 2016 with fewer votes than Romney had in 2012, only to gain a GOP record 248k votes in 2020, in order to “lose” it for the first time in 72 years.” Just another one of those “election anomalies” that no Democrat has ever satisfactorily explained.
- Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is on the record in backing Georgia in DoJ’s lawsuit over the recently-passed state election integrity law:
“As the Attorney General of Arizona, another state where the DOJ is attempting to intimidate local officials, please know that we stand with you in this fight and will do whatever we can to push back against this blatantly political and unmerited attack,” Brnovich wrote in a letter on Friday to Georgia AG Christopher Carr.
- TGP reminds us that “self-proclaimed ‘real’ Republicans like Pence, Romney, McConnell, McCarthy, Liz Cheney, and Ronna McDaniel [have] not talked about the audit and not visited the audit while it was in progress in the Coliseum in Arizona.” Only state delegations and a few Republicans running for office have visited the audit while it was in process. Apparently, only Republican state legislators in Arizona and other states are the only Republicans with the integrity needed to truly represent the interests of their own voter base!
- Long overdue: “The Republican-controlled state Legislature in Arizona voted [last] Thursday to revoke the Democratic secretary of state’s legal authority in election-related lawsuits, handing that power instead to the Republican attorney general.” Katie Hobbs (D-Soros) has been doing everything possible to disparage and undermine the audit since before it began. Gov. Doug Ducey (R) approved the AZ budget that contained that provision on Wednesday.
- Speaking of Hobbs, here is an example of her in action – in this case, furthering the false narrative that the audit is “flawed” and being run by incompetents:
The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, which oversees elections in the county, issued a response to a letter sent by Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, saying the county “shares [her] concerns” that the integrity and security of the Dominion Voting Systems machines and ballots might have been compromised during the audit.
[Smearing without evidence is her stock in trade. And the BOS is going to waste big taxpayer bucks on replacing those machines.]
- Last week, Henry County Superior Court Chief Judge Brian Amero tossed seven claims, kept two, and switched defendants from Fulton County organizations to individuals, thus keeping the lawsuit by VoterGA.org alive:
A Georgia judge on Thursday dismissed seven of nine claims in a Fulton County election lawsuit while allowing two to proceed that require the county to produce digital images of some 150,000 mail-in ballots that are at the center of plaintiffs’ allegations of fraud in the 2020 presidential election.
- Here is another indication of Democrat panic, as Merrick Garland’s politicized DoJ filed a lawsuit challenging Georgia’s recently-passed Election Integrity Act as the first salvo in challenging new Republican-passed state laws:
The DOJ’s move is the first federal response to the push by Republican-led state legislatures for more regulations around elections; including mandating popular voter ID laws; rule changes around mail-in balloting; enhanced signature verification processes, audits, and more. Democrats, meanwhile, have pushed for sweeping legislation that would attempt to expand voting access; while rejecting controls around voter ID, mail-in balloting, and other proposed laws.
- Jonathan Turley thinks that DoJ lawsuit “could backfire against the Biden administration and fail in court.”
Turley pointed out that the provisions in the Georgia law differ little from those in many other states, including President Joe Biden’s home state of Delaware, which requires an ID to vote at the polls.
‘This is a very dubious case in my view. Because the Georgia law has great overlap with other states like Delaware. Voter identification, as an example, is extremely popular with voters,’ he said.
Turley added that the suit could also raise issues with the sweeping election bills that Democrats are trying to pass through Congress, which would institute universal mail-in voting and election-day registration.
‘One of the issues that the court may ultimately amplify is that elections were left in the Constitution to the state,’ Turley said.
- The Federalist details “the nine most insane lies” associated with the DoJ lawsuit here.
- RINO Senator Ed McBroom released a report from the state Senate Oversight Committee on the November 2020 Election in Michigan with these findings:
The report found that claims of dead people or non–residents voting were mostly false. The committee also found no evidence to indicate unsolicited absentee voter ballots had been mailed to residents. The report does recommend that the secretary of state stop mailing out unsolicited ballot applications as well as other election security measures. [Committee Chairman McBroom further stated that] another audit is not justifiable.
[Naturally, the Democrat-media echo chamber shouted this report to the moon, but McBroom et al obviously did not read – or investigate – this scientific analysis from unpaid citizens and volunteer experts that concluded that there were “major statistical aberrations in some of the Michigan results that are extremely unlikely to occur naturally.”
- Lawyer Matt DePerno immediately pushed back on the McBroom report in a tweet posting a letter from Michigan state Rep. Daire Rendon that contained this key sentence: “I am in receipt of evidence reflecting systematic election fraud in Michigan that occurred in the November 2020 election.” That evidence pertains to what DePerno uncovered in Antrim County, as reported previously.
The Senate "concluded their investigation without examining appropriate evidence, expert reports, and requesting testimony from qualified experts."
"I am in receipt of evidence reflecting systematic election fraud in Michigan . . . ." pic.twitter.com/dFGQ7r67VG
— Matthew S. DePerno, Esq. (@mdeperno) June 27, 2021
- Grassroots activists continue to press for a full forensic audit, as reported here:
Audit the Vote PA (ATVPA) has obtained over 70,000 signatures from Pennsylvania citizens who support a full forensic audit. That’s why Karen Taylor of ATVPA told UncoverDC that Pennsylvania legislators who aren’t pushing for a full forensic audit are “ignoring the will of their own constituents.”
Pennsylvania has an active grassroots movement that is modeling political reform from the ground up so that activists in states across the nation can emulate it. See our article featuring PALibertyAlliance.org, the Berks County Patriots, and the so-called Resolutionary Movement.
- A report based on the analysis of Edison Research time-series data appears to show “a coordinated effort in posting results in the 2020 Election between the states of Pennsylvania and Georgia.” From the report:
Even though these state election organizations are ostensibly independent, these data show there is a definite coordination of their counting procedures. It implies that some entity had control of both state voting systems and could possibly manipulate the vote to favor a particular candidate. Georgia and Pennsylvania should audit their voting systems and establish that the ballot chain of custody has not been violated. Of specific interest are any mechanical or electronic machines used for voting or counting.
- Last week, the Pennsylvania Senate “passed a bill that would amend the state constitution” to require voter identification for every ballot cast. Every Democrat voted against the bill, and Democrat Gov. Tom Wolf vowed to veto it (and any election-related bill passed by the Republican-controlled legislature). And of course, he did just that on Wednesday. I thought the Democrats were big on “election integrity.” The ultimate ballot integrity is ensuring that only legal votes cast are counted – the express purpose of voter ID laws.
- Unreported by most of the legacy media, Texas is prosecuting a LOT of election fraud cases stemming from “the most secure election in US history”: “TexasAttorney General Ken Paxton said over the weekend that his office still has more than 500 election fraud cases that need to be heard in court.”
- The National File reported significant alleged ballot fraud perpetrated under the direct supervision of the Texas director of the Biden campaign (audio files and the rest of the story here):
Identities of living and dead people were stolen in Harris County, Texas to fraudulently vote in the 2020 election, according to bombshell audio obtained by NATIONAL FILE. A convicted forger who mailed the fraudulent ballot applications in Democrat Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee’s district worked as a campaign assistant for Sheila Jackson Lee’s 2020 campaign, and has gotten paid by Jackson Lee’s campaign efforts in the past. The Joe Biden campaign’s 2020 Texas political director Dallas Jones oversaw this alleged voter fraud operation and he was interrogated by the FBI in the last weeks of the 2020 election according to insiders.
- In the deep Blue state of Vermont, the Democrat-controlled legislature overrode Republican Gov Phil Scott’s vetoes of two laws aimed at granting non-citizen legal residents the right to vote in two Vermont cities:
The Republican governor earlier this month vetoed two bills, H.177 and H.227, which are charter changes to allow noncitizen residents in Montpelier and Winooski to vote in local elections. He cited concerns that the measures would “create inconsistency in election policy” in municipalities across Vermont, and inadvertently create “separate and unequal classes of residents potentially eligible to vote on local issues.”
[Wanna vote? Then become a US citizen! Those laws are one degree of separation from authorizing illegal aliens to vote.]
- In reporting the selection of a former state Supreme Court judge to review the 2020 election results in Wisconsin, here is how the hopelessly biased Newsweek spun the story:
Wisconsin state Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, a Republican, announced he was hiring a conservative former state Supreme Court judge to review the 2020 election results in the Midwestern state about 15 hours after former President Donald Trump accused him and other GOP lawmakers of participating in a “cover-up.”
Trump and a number of conservative allies continue to baselessly claim that the 2020 election was “rigged” or “stolen” by President Joe Biden and the Democrats. These claims have already been thoroughly litigated and wholly discredited, but GOP lawmakers and officials across the country continue to push for further investigations and audits of the November election results.
[“Baselessly claim,” “wholly discredited.” Riiiiight. Rest assured, nobody from Newsweek has read any of the election analysis reports here, especially this and this about Wisconsin irregularities. Newsweek is Democrat agitprop.]
- This editorial is a great reminder of the importance of election integrity and the need for audits. The concluding paragraph:
What is critical now is that the people fully realize that the freedoms they have enjoyed under the democratic constitutional republic of the United States can only be guaranteed at this point by election integrity. There simply is no substitute for victory in the fight to restore and protect the honesty of our electoral system. Election integrity is the indispensable firewall to keep America a free nation.
- And this is a great reminder that Democrats are all about censoring their political adversaries, as we are just finding out now what the Biden campaign did last year:
[Emails] show that the Biden campaign repeatedly pressured Facebook to censor posts from the Trump campaign and its supporters about election integrity. CNN’s own reporting confirms that Facebook changed its policies following the email exchange with Biden officials, yet goes on to quote Democrat activists who complain that the platform is still not censoring enough conservative content.
- Some experts remind us that election audits are the only way to determine election integrity:
A group of election and statistics experts are stressing the importance of post-election audits as Republican lawmakers continue to push for new investigations of the 2020 election. In a recent report organized by election integrity advocate and physicist John Droz, 10 experts highlighted the need for forensic audits, which they described as the only sufficient way to determine election integrity.
Concerns raised by the experts reflect issues that likely plagued the 2020 election. Illegal, non-citizen voting, a well-demonstrated problem, has been estimated to have swung key battleground states like Arizona and Georgia. In Pennsylvania, a Freedom of Information Act request by a state lawmaker revealed in 2019 that top Democrats have known of at least 11,198 illegal immigrants on Pennsylvania voter rolls, though more than 100,000 ultimately may have been registered to vote ahead of last year’s election.
- Here is confirmation that Americans have figured out that the legacy media are untrustworthy: “[A] newly released reportfrom the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism at Oxford has found something that would have been unthinkable just a few years ago. The United States ranked dead last in media trust among 49 countries with just 29% saying that they trusted the media.” And the Democrat-media complex think we should trust them “implicitly and explicitly” when they tell us that 2020 was the most secure election ever? We’ve got that lie figured out.
- Speaking of untrustworthy, former AG Bill Barr showed his true colors in a puff-piece interview with The Atlantic’s Jonathan Karl. Barr met with Mitch McConnell (RINO-KY) and former CIA Director Gina Haspel to strategize the way-ahead to undermine efforts to investigate reports of voter fraud in 2020:
“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr told me. “If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullshit.” The Department of Justice ended up conducting no formal investigations of voter fraud.
[Barr is just another in the long list of those who purposely avoided reading and investigating any of the independent analyses and reports of election irregularities.]
- Toyota Corporation apparently isn’t “woke.” The leftwing Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) published a list showing that since 6 January, Toyota was the highest corporate donor to “either Congress members who voted not to certify the election or those members’ PACs. It gave to 37 total Congress members who met the criteria for being part of what CREW’s report called ‘the Sedition Caucus.’” I feel really, really great about having bought a 2021 Tundra back in April! Gotta reward companies who don’t genuflect to leftist pressure.
- The House Democrats have Donald Trump on the brain. During a closed meeting of the House Committee on Homeland Security last week, former CIA officer and now-Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) questioned the top DHC counter-terrorism official about the “Trump reinstatement conspiracy theory” and other “disinformation” being spread.
DHS official John Cohen replied that DHS is not aware of any specific, credible threats of violence linked to the conspiracy theory about Trump being reinstated. But he added that DHS is following discussion of the topic online among extremist communities. And he said department officials are highly concerned about it because it fuels the false narrative that the election was rigged — a narrative that may trigger a violent response from extremists.
[There’s that “false narrative” phrase denying any election fraud again.]
- I wonder if DHS’s Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committeehas ever interviewed Dr. Douglas Frank about election integrity? They certainly didn’t do so before rushing to announce “the most secure election in history” on 12 November. In this excellent tribute to the virtually unknown Dr. Franks, there are links in this excerpt explaining his alleged discovery of machine algorithms:
Dr. Frank discovered the mathematical algorithms used in the hacking and fixing of election results throughout the USA in November 2020. He presents his data and analysis in many forums; a recent explanation can be found here. And another at the June 26 Ohio Trump rally, here.
Conclusion. The evidence continues to mount. The audit ratchets continue to tighten. The Democrat-media complex shows signs of worry. The Arizona audit will report out in a couple of weeks. There is a decent shot at a real audit in Georgia. Grassroots pressure in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin may force audits there, too, and other Red states are watching events closely. Despite the Democrat-media echo chamber, the momentum is going in the right direction. Stay tuned!