NBC Covering Up a JFK Assassination Video That Proves Oswald Wasn’t the Shooter, Says Anna Paulina Luna

AP Photo, File

People chomping at the bit to find a cover-up regarding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy were thrown a massive pile of red meat Friday night on Fox News. In an interview with host Jesse Watters, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) claimed that there was a hidden video proving Lee Harvey Oswald could not have been the shooter.

Advertisement

Luna is in charge of the "Task Force on the Declassification of Federal Secrets," established by the House Oversight Committee. The task force aims to investigate and declassify federal records related to high-profile issues such as the JFK assassination, Jeffrey Epstein's client list, COVID-19 origins, UFOs, and the 9/11 files.

Watters asked Luna about a "situation" involving the JFK files, where she revealed that there would be a hearing on April 1st regarding the tens of thousands of files ordered released by President Donald Trump.

According to the Florida congresswoman, Oliver Stone, who directed the pro-conspiracy political thriller "JFK," will attend the hearing.

She then revealed that the task force is demanding the release of a never-before-seen video that Stone claimed NBC owned.

"I would like to actually tell the American people it was made aware to me this evening that NBC actually has a video that’s never been seen before," said Luna. "We’re actually going to be sending a letter requesting that from NBC because it allegedly shows Oswald near the vehicle when the assassination took place, which means that he couldn’t have been the shooter."

Advertisement

READ MORE: JFK Assassination Files Released

Trump Weighs In on Kennedy and Epstein Files -- Gives Big Update


Watters, recognizing the bombshell claim he had just heard, immediately pressed Luna on her claim that NBC News had kept the alleged Oswald video "under wraps."

"Correct. In fact, Director Stone actually told us that he was shown this tape, that it was a secondary copy, and that he said that this could blow open the entire JFK investigation," Luna replied. "What I will also tell you though, Jesse, is he said that NBC’s been very, very much so guarding this tape."

"And so I believe that that tape belongs to the American people."

Watters joked that if the tape did, in fact, exist, President Trump would probably post it on Truth Social.

That seems likely since it would be quite a surprise to Trump as well. The President just told OutKick founder Clay Travis that he believes Oswald was the shooter.

When asked if he thought Oswald was the shooter, Trump replied, "I do, and I’ve always felt that."

Even then, Trump left the door open to the possibility that someone helped Oswald. 

“Of course, was he helped?” he asked.

Earlier this month, Trump ordered the declassification and release of over 63,000 pages of documents related to the 1963 assassination.

Several prominent figures in media and politics have suggested that Oswald was helped in some manner in the assassination of JFK, or perhaps wasn't the actual shooter at all.

Advertisement

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson has long been a believer that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was involved in the assassination. He even offered a detailed analysis of why he believes President Richard Nixon was removed from office (Watergate) because he specifically knew that the CIA was involved in Kennedy’s assassination and was asking too many questions.

Four of the five burglars in the Watergate scandal worked for the CIA.

Ron Paul, the former Republican presidential candidate and libertarian icon, like Carlson, has asserted that Kennedy was “murdered by our government.”

Even Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., the son and namesake of John F. Kennedy’s brother and current Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary under Trump, has suggested something was afoot as to why the JFK Files remained under wraps for so long.

“It’s not about conspiracy – it is about transparency,” Kennedy posted to X in 2023, following news that the Biden administration was still keeping some documents from being released.

Advertisement

“The assassination was 60 years ago. What national security secrets could possibly be at risk?” he wondered. “What are they hiding?”

I'm not going to wade into these waters by offering my take on the JFK assassination, but Luna's claims of a bombshell tape being hidden by NBC are sensational. And if her only source to its existence is Oliver Stone, then I won't be waiting with bated breath that anything comes of it.

What do our readers think?

Every single day, here at RedState, we will stand up and FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT against the radical left and deliver the conservative reporting our readers deserve.

Help us continue to tell the truth about the Trump administration and its major wins. Join RedState VIP and use promo code FIGHT to get 60% off your membership.

Recommended

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Trending on RedState Videos