Whom should you believe about the ChiCom virus? Government doctors, who have never directly treated patients, or independent physicians who actually treat people? We have seen the likes of government doctors with conflicts of interest such as Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx flip-flop on general guidance, recommendations, guidelines, and protocols over the past year. We may have also seen and/or heard a plethora of independent physicians providing contrary recommendations based on their own successes in prescribing therapeutics used to treat other viral infections for patients suffering from the novel coronavirus labeled “COVID-19,” as well as prophylaxis to bolster autoimmune systems to naturally counter the effects of the virus (see here, here, and here).
One of the latter is Dr. Ryan Cole, MD, who is a member of the Independent Doctors of Idaho (IDID). He gave a presentation a couple of weeks ago on behalf of Idaho Lieutenant Governor Janice McGeachin’s Capitol Clarity initiative, which contains some amazing information and perspective about the overall misguided response to the virus in the US-led by the “government experts.” From his IDID biography:
Dr. Cole is a board-certified dermatopathologist (AP & CP) and the CEO/Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics. He has worked as an independent pathologist since 2004. Some highlights from his CV: Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology (July 2002-June 2003): Dermatopathology Fellowship (Chief Fellow). Mayo Clinic (July 1997-June 2002): Resident in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology. Chief Fellow, Surgical Pathology Fellowship. Medical College of Virginia (1993-1997): Researched immunology. Served as President of Student Family Practice organization. Coordinated activities and seminars on the practice of family medicine and rural medicine. Earned MD in 1997.
Here are some key points from Dr. Cole’s video presentation that focus on immune system health. As you read these points, ask yourself why none have been repeatedly hammered home by the likes of Fauci and other government public health “experts” over the past year:
- Public health messaging about the virus has been completely wrong
- Coronaviruses are seasonal and follow a 6-9 month lifecycle (the pandemic is virtually over in almost all states in the US)
- The average age of COVID-related deaths is 78.6 years; the average age of death in the US due to all causes is 78.6 years (we gave stopped society and the economic for something that attacks people who are already at death-risk age)
- The highest risk factors are advanced age, obesity, and low vitamin D
- The virus is fragile and is inactivated by sunlight and ventilation (wearing masks outside is insanity; no super-spreader events have happened outdoors; all have been indoor events)
- There is no such thing as a “cold and flu season”; there is only a low vitamin D season (totally unreported by government public health institutions including the CDC and NIH)
- Vitamin D is the master key to the human immune system; if one has a D level of 50 nanograms per milliliter, one cannot develop a “cytokine storm,” which is the killing mechanism associated with COVID
- 70-80% of Americans are vitamin D deficient, including 82-88% of nursing home patients (!), 83% of African Americans, 72% of Latino Americans, and 47% of Caucasian Americans
- 80% of all hospitalized patients and 96% of ICU patients are vitamin D deficient
- D deficiency is immune suppression/dysregulation (meaning, if you are D deficient, you are much more susceptible to the virus – and other pathogens)
- The best mask of all is a healthy immune system, which requires a sufficiency of vitamin D
- For six winter months of the year above 35 degrees north latitude (the northern half of the US), people cannot synthesize vitamin D from the sun; a vitamin D3 supplement is required to maintain the appropriate level to avoid being “immune system suppressed”
- Normal D levels also decrease the incidence of colon, breast, thyroid, and other cancers, as well as depression and suicide (8 of 10 of the states with the highest suicide rates in the US are in the northern tier of states)
- 80% of Americans are deficient in magnesium, which is a critical cofactor for vitamin D function (supplements are required)
- 70% of Americans are deficient in zinc, which also directly affects immune system health
- Obesity drastically reduces the ability to get vitamin D into the body because it is fat-soluble
- Most physicians do not understand the criticality of vitamin D to the immune system
- Healthy D levels reduce susceptibility to COVID by 90% (many studies around the world)
- The darker the skin, the more difficult to synthesize vitamin D (explains higher COVID death rates for blacks and Latinos, NOT social circumstance!)
- Dr. Fauci mentioned in passing in a November 2020 interview that he takes 8,000-9,000 units of D supplements per day, yet there is no national public health message advising Americans to do the same (he understands the personal impact of the science but chooses not to propagate a simple life-saving supplement to others!)
- Cutting out sugar, processed foods, and carbs is the next best COVID preventative after vitamin D supplements because they are all inflammatory (as is general obesity, which is an inflammatory state of being), making the human body more susceptible to the virus (and other pathogens)
Supplements to bolster the immune system, and dietary changes to deal with obesity. Who knew? How many Americans are aware of the above points made by Dr. Cole? How many lives could have been saved through a massive public health messaging effort at the beginning of the pandemic last year that emphasized the taking of inexpensive vitamin D, magnesium, and zinc supplements in order to bolster the immune systems of at-risk Americans? Or saved through messaging on the critical virus risk factor of obesity and the need to eliminate sugars and processed food from one’s diet and lose weight accordingly?
This is part of the untold story of the failure of the US public health response to the ChiCom virus over the past year, as the CDC’s messaging has focused almost exclusively on COVID death statistics, masks, social distancing, and lockdowns – and now “vaccines über alles” – not personal prevention measures that actually work. Was that failure in public health messaging simply a “mistake,” or was something more sinister involved? The second part of the story is the suppression of therapeutic treatments that actually work against the ChiCom virus. Part Two of this series will cover that in spades.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member