Warrant Reveals that FBI Waited Days Before Executing the Warrant

AP Photo/Terry Renna

The warrant about the FBI raid on President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home has been released. They did not release the affidavit which would detail the probable cause alleged behind the raid.

The warrant was issued by U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart three days before the raid on August 8. If what they are claiming there was some kind of national security issue with the alleged documents with which they were concerned, why did they wait that long? Heck, they knew where all the documents were, they went there in June, so why did they wait that long if they thought it was so important?

But some of the information had already been leaked, as we reported earlier.

Via Breitbart:

The first receipt lists out 28 numbered items, including some that have sub-headers. Some of the items are actually named like item number 1 which says it was an “Executive Grant of Clemency re: Roger Jason Stone, Jr.” or 1A which says it is “Info re: President of France.”

Others like item number 2 are less specific. That item says it is a “Leatherbound box of documents.” Item 2A says it contained “Various Classified/TS/SCI documents.”

Item number 3 says it was a “potential presidential record,” and items numbers 5 and 6 both say they were a “binder of photos.”

Item number 7 says it was a “handwritten note,” and items 8, 9, and 10 were boxes labeled A-1, A-12, and A-15 respectively. Item 10A specifies that that item allegedly contained “Miscellaneous Secret Documents.”

Breitbart also said that the judge gave them until August 19 to execute it — so again it does not seem particularly urgent. If Trump was being cooperative as his June actions show, this raises even more questions about the way that the FBI has gone about this.

We’ll update you as more develops.

Trending on Redstate Video