Weekly Fake News Roundup (Top 5)
- Man who claims his mother died because of travel ban lied : Begs the questions is there anything the media won’t report without checking and is there anything the left wont say to advance their agenda
- Washington Post Fact Checker Tries to Create Rebellion Story Against Trump : Hey why not spontaneous rebellion at state goes well with all those spontaneous protests
- ABC News Accuses Trump of Not Having Pictures of His Family in The Oval Office : Oddly enough the same picture also doesn’t show the busts of Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King, or the portrait of Andrew Jackson
- New York Times’ Maggie Haberman Claims San Bernadino only post 9/11 terrorist attack by foreign born nationals : Paper of record eh ?
- Politifact, NPR Claims Obama Did Not Discriminate Against Christian Refugees: :Note NPR’s Reasoning is that the civil war in Syria had so lowered the numbers of Syrian Christians there were none left to let in
European Council President Calls Trump Threat To Europe
European Council President Donald Tusk called US President Donald Trump an ‘existential threat’ to Europe Tuesday.
Tusk wrote an open letter to the leaders of 27 Council member states, in which he listed the US President as a “threat” to the European Union alongside China, Russia, radical Islam, war, and terrorism.
Tusk cited “worrying declarations by the new American administration” as the basis for his including President Trump with other threats to the EU. He said that the threats “make our future highly unpredictable.”
I can well understand how the EU which has been ignoring it’s members could feel threatened by the idea that governments should work for their people.
Experts Find California Voter Registration System “Highly Susceptible” to Fraud
California’s voter registration system is “highly susceptible to being compromised,” because of immigration policies protecting the Golden State’s 2.4 million illegal immigrants, authorities have told Fox News.
The integrity of elections may be compromised by a lack of oversight of non-citizens registering and voting, said Hans von Spakovsky, manager of the Election Law Reform Initiative and senior legal fellow for the Institute for Constitutional Government at The Heritage Foundation.
“If you are talking about California, the state is apparently relying on the illegal alien to tell the state they shouldn’t be registered. There is still an honor system,” said von Spakovsky, co-author of the book “Who’s Counting? How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk.”
Well I am shocked. Shocked I tell you. That a state that grants drivers licenses to illegal aliens without any confirmation of citizenship and has no method checking the citizenship of voters would have a problem with voter fraud.
Quote of the Day
“The fact that my 15 minutes of fame has extended a little longer than 15 minutes is somewhat surprising to me and completely baffling to my wife. — Barack Obama”
The whole country has been wondering about that.
Good solid quiz lots of tough questions my score 17/30
Drink up That’s it for the Watercooler today. As always it’s an open thread