If you’re a conservative in Maryland, it may seem like you are lost among a wilderness of liberalism and progressivism. But there are more of you, and we’re getting together in January.
At RedMaryland.com, we’ve been writing about news and politics from a conservative perspective. Our founder was RedState’s own managing editor Streiff. We’re activists who have covered and lived the ups and downs of conservatives in Maryland for a long time. And we want you to join us in Annapolis.
You’re invited to the 2020 RedMaryland.com Leadership Conference, a single-day event to bring conservatives together from across the state to discuss the future of conservatism in Maryland, and to develop strong, principled conservative leaders for the future. The conference will be held on Saturday, January 11th at the Doubletree Hotel in Annapolis.
We’re going to talk about the issues that matter to Maryland conservatives. We’re going to talk about state policy. We’re going to talk about life issues and gun rights. But most importantly, we’re looking forward to developing conservatives who can win in Maryland.
Confirmed speakers for this conference include:
- Congressman Andy Harris
- Maryland Commerce Secretary Kelly Schulz
- Maryland Transportation Secretary Pete Rahn
- Senate Minority Leader J.B., Jennings
- Senator Minority Whip Steve Hershey
- House Minority Leader Nic Kipke
- House Minority Whip Kathy Szeliga
- Senator Justin Ready
- Delegate Lauren Arikan
- Andrew Langer, WBAL RAdio
- Jerry Rogers, WBAL Radio
- Maria Sofia, Chairman of the Maryland Young Republicans
- Diana Waterman, President of the Maryland Federation of Republican Women
- Rory McShane, CEO of McShane LLC
- Ian Patrick Hines, CEO of Hines Digital
- Doug Mayer, Strategic Campaign Group
- David Warren, veteran campaign operative
- Christine Rousselle, Catholic News Agency
- Bethany Peck, March for Life
- Mike Doherty, Chairman of the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association
- Rev. Kenn Blanchard, Gun Rights Advocate
Last year’s conference sold out, so if you want to attend don’t delay in picking up your tickets.
We hope you can join us at the conference on January 11th. Come meet and hang out with Republican policy leaders and meet fellow like-minded conservatives. You can buy your tickets now at RedMarylandConference.com. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions by calling or texting 410-205-4875 or email us at [email protected].