Though Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) announced earlier this week that the occupied encampment known as the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest zone (CHOP) would be dismantled as soon as next week, that just wasn’t soon enough for one Seattle resident who appears to have taken matters into his own hands according to a viral video circulating on social media.
In the video below, the unidentified man can be seen picking up street barricades and tossing them into a heap where some nearby tent structures were set up. As he picks up one barricade, one protester can be seen trying to stop him. The man tells the protester to get out of the way, using some choice expletives in the process. He manages to get around the protester and throw the barricade into the trash pile he started.
As he’s throwing barricades and orange cones into the pile, the frustrated man says something to the effect of “f*** y’all. Go home. I’m sick of this bull sh*t!”
Later in the video, the man goes to the tent area and begins overturning tables, before flipping a double bird and walking away, taking ownership of what he had just done. Watch (language warning):
He’s FED UP! Man In #CHAZ #SPAZZES OUT! HES DONE! pic.twitter.com/FOJfZwFN1O
— 🇺🇸🦅 P💥A💥T💥R💥I💥O💥T🦅🇺🇸 (@BlessUSA2024) June 25, 2020
The date of the video is not known, but according to the zone’s homophobic warlord “leader” Raz Simone, “a lot of” of the inhabitants have already left:
“The protesters of CHAZ [Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone] have targets on their backs, and that is an issue,” Simone told CNN. “A lot of peaceful protesters are being harmed, so it’s sad that’s where we’re at in America.”
As a result, Simone told CNN that “a lot of people are going to leave,” adding that “a lot of people already left.”
Though the mainstream media and Democrats painted CHOP as a “peaceful” place with a “street festival“/”block party atmosphere“, it was anything but.
Local businesses in the area were robbed – and their calls to 911 were ignored. Guns were distributed to vigilantes out of the trunks of cars. Journalists were attacked in broad daylight. WrongThinkers were mobbed and kicked off the island.
Seattle police chief Carmen Best bluntly told the local media two weeks ago that “calls for service have more than tripled. These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we’re not able to get to.”
There were several instances of shots being fired over the weekend inside the CHOP. One person was killed. It was after this past weekend’s violence that Durkan decided it was time for the zone to be dismantled.
As a result of the last three weeks of chaos, over a dozen business owners who are located within the CHOP zone filed a class action lawsuit against the city of Seattle for allowing the vandalism and destruction of their property to happen.
Related –>> The CHAZ/CHOP ‘Tourism Videos’ Have Arrived and They Are Something Else
Join the conversation as a VIP Member