The Hillary supporting Super PAC Correct The Record released an ad, we all knew was coming, highlighting some of Donald Trump’s misogynistic comments about women in an obvious effort to increase The Donald’s already unbelievably high negatives among women.
The ad begins with a recent screen shot from CNN quoting Trump, “See how well I do with women.” Then you hear Trump saying, “because nobody respects women more than Donald Trump.” “Really?” is emblazoned on the screen as the ad moves on to some of Trump’s most objectionable inappropriate comments about women:
- “She came to my wedding. She ate like a pig” “And — seriously, the wedding cake, it was like missing in action.” Referring to Rosie O’Donnell.
- “Did she have a good body? No. Does she have a fat ass? Absolutely.” Talking to Howard Stern about Kim Kardashian.
- “Well I just don’t respect her as a journalist. I have no respect for her. I don’t think she is very good. I think she is highly overrated. But when I came out you could see there was blood coming out of her eyes — blood coming out of her wherever.” Trump’s infamous comments toward Megyn Kelly, which got him uninvited to the RedState 2015 Gathering.
- “Well, obviously it’s great outer beauty. I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters. Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.” Speaking to a female reporter.
- “A person who’s flat chested is very hard to be a 10, OK?” Referring to Heidi Klum.
- The Women get it better than we do folks. All right, they get it better than we do.
- Then a graphic “Does Donald Trump respect women?”
- So you treat women with respect?” “Uhh, I can’t say that, either.”
Watch the ad:
Will this make any difference? Trump’s misogyny didn’t seem to matter during the nomination fight. We reported about Trump’s women problem over and over and over again. Is Trump’s never ending disparagement of women just another fact that doesn’t matter.