Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and malarky.
The shooting at Covenant Christian School in Nashville had the press quickly responding with narratives — and then quickly shifting gears while under speed, once it became known that the shooting was conducted by a member of the trans community. This fact presented the press with two problems: They could not condemn the murderer, as they were from a protected demographic, and this being a Christian school meant they could not support the victims for their anti-gun narratives. This resulted in the news outlets flailing for ways to cover this episode.
First, you had the ridiculousness of the press fretting over correctly designating the gender of the killer correctly, so as not to be offensive. Then there was a struggle to assess blame. A local politician, “anti-trans laws,” and even the school were mentioned as motivators, as the desire to NOT blame the shooter was obvious. This has become a flood of sheer, shameful displays across the media complex.
Now, crack one open and savor some mainstream media mayhem and malpractice.
- A fretful press is anxious about being potentially offensive to a dead murderer.
- Very quickly, a trans shooter causes challenges for a press corps claiming to be objective.
- Terry Moran suggests on news coverage that recent trans laws in Tennessee were in some way connected.
- Across the industry, the media outlets were as deranged as possible, with wild and slanted coverage.
- In a fashion similar to claims of “Islamaphobia,” networks are worried about backlash on the trans community.