Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and malpractice.
In the wake of the elections, the press is notably having a hard time reconciling just how Ron DeSantis turned in a massive performance in Florida. CBS struggled to find Charlie Crist support while after the vote the rationale was all over the map. One of the common explanations was that gerrymandering was behind the statewide success. Uh-huh. Meanwhile, Ana Navarro was comfortable spouting the kind of election denials that have been scorned in the press for years.
Then there is a Florida paper called out for its sharp bias, the New York Times using misinformation to allege Twitter allowed misinformation, and on Saturday Night Live they encourage silencing Dave Chapelle.
Now crack one open and savor some media mayhem.
- CBS News was in a Democrat county but was unable to find any Charlie Crist supporters.
- Joy Reid tries to dismiss the Ron DeSantis performance by suggesting Dem counties have long been GOP strongholds.
- Jen Psaki manages to cram plenty of racial intolerance for Hispanics into one tweet.
- Outlets try to explain away a DeSantis statewide victory by claiming it was gerrymandering.
- CNN analyzes a Republican victory in Florida not by speaking with anyone connected but Adam Kinzinger instead.
- The New York Times takes issue with Twitter for not policing misinformation to its satisfaction on election night.
- The information claimed by the Times to be misinformation is confirmed by Maricopa County itself.
- Saturday Night Live is supposed to be on the cutting edge of satire but is instead filled with woke writers.