Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and malpractice.
Kari Lake has become a real thorn in the press’ side. The former television journalist has not only defanged the attempts to demonize her campaign, she now leads in the polls and is taking the fight to the journalists directly. During an appearance on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show, it was revealing to see the amount of silencing the press is promoting; Lake laid out a litany of topics said to be forbidden by our news complex.
In other news, there was some guy named Musk who bought a social media company called Twitter last week, leading members of the media to lose their minds. Then there is the ongoing psycho-drama surrounding the attack on Paul Pelosi. The press is struggling mightily, as they try to both pin the acts of a drug-soaked hippie figure in San Francisco on Republican messaging, while at the same time, avoiding core details to keep from bringing shame onto the family. It is not going well.
Then I wrap up with a sneak peek at my upcoming Pulitzer column with an odd report from Nevada — where a local candidate tried passing off his deranged behavior with an ex-girlfriend on a bear attack.
Now, crack one open and savor some media mayhem.
- Kari Lake explains how often the press tries to silence discussion.
- Just one example of the media looking desperate to call the Pelosi attacker a Republican message plant.
- Politico attempts to shame conservatives for sharing “disinformation” on the Pelosi episode.
- The “disinformation” claimed to be shared was reported BY Politico – which altered the original story.
- It is notable and funny how many who complain about Musk and Twitter do so ON Twitter.
- From Bloomberg, to NBC News, to even Getty Images, a number of outlets rake-stepped to report on fake, fired Twitter employees.