Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment we’ve been waiting for. Today, we have discovered what is considered by researchers to be the dumbest political take in recorded history. Since early man first began posting their thoughts on cave walls, hot takes on current events have been a tradition.
But, the pinnacle of hot takes was posted today by Scott Dworkin, Co-Founder and Senior Adviser of the Democratic Coalition, which bills itself as the largest anti-Trump organization in the world.
— Scott Dworkin (@funder) March 9, 2017
Let’s break this down:
- Donald Trump was surely elected to the presidency by the Russian government.
- Russia hates America and wants to destroy us.
- Republicans, a party Donald Trump represents, want to take away healthcare.
- Taking away healthcare will kill Americans.
- This is exactly what Vladimir Putin wants.
Mother of God, it’s perfect. It’s almost as though, despite ethical questions on the matter, Dworkin’s tweet was bio-engineered to be the absolute dumbest hot take in the history of hot takes. I am sure we will inevitably have to answer questions about the legality of such ungodly engineering.