Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and malarky.
With Ron DeSantis announcing his candidacy for president, the collective media complex has gone into meltdown mode. A tidal wave of reports came out to slam and slander the Florida governor, but there was a bit of miscalculation on the part of a few outlets missing the fact that the very things bothering them are actually what makes him sound pretty excellent.
Meanwhile, CNN continues to suffer through the after-effects of the Trump Town Hall, and their ratings crash is just a part of it. Internal disgust is rising, and one of the star reporters addressing CEO Chris Licht was met with widespread approval. There is an update on the Nashville school shooting and it is something the press does not want to address, and then there is an interesting racial divide reported on within an organization designed to heal the rift between races.
Now crack one open and savor some mainstream media mayhem and malpractice
- Time Magazine gives DeSantis a comically arch cover, saying he is scary because he is smarter and politically savvy.
- Huffington Post joins in by saying DeSantis is a threat because he is a strong leader – like Darth Vader.
- After raging DeSantis blocks minority studies in schools his announcement of MORE minority studies is now controversial.
- The New York Times finds critics of DeSantis’ campaign tactics. They rely on those who lost elections last November.
- CNN’s Christiane Amanpour spoke at the Columbia Journalism School and scorched her network.
- Oliver Darcy featured her speech prominently.
- A telling detail regarding the Covenant School shooter is completely avoided by the media.
- The LA Times details a BLM organization teaching racial harmony falling apart due to racial strife.