Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and misbehavior.
To say the speculation of an arrest of former President Donald Trump had the media complex is an excitable frenzy is an understatement. Days of breathless coverage led to a media stampede over to Manhattan on Monday in order to cover the Trump protestors who were assured to become rioters. And then they realized the only people to arrive were reporters. Once again, they were so sure of their biased projections that they ended up embarrassing themselves.
Meanwhile, in Florida, there was another story regarding drag shows and Ron DeSantis, which were the only components needed for a story. No need to conduct an investigation into the details or commit journalism, this is a story that writes itself. Of course, once actual reporting is done the entire story becomes something else.
Also, over at CNN the morning show melodrama continues with the contentious Don Lemon creating more problems, and there is sheer hilarity as the Trump-obsessed New York Times wonders how it is that Donald Trump remains a fixture in the news.
Now crack one open and savor some mainstream media malpractice and malarky.
- Ben Collins reports from the non-riot in New York where the press showed, but not the rioters.
- The press throng was so thick reporters were mistaking reporters for protestors.
- The Bulwark makes the argument Ron DeSantis is trampling freedom when he is protecting minors.
- NBC News shows how the press stops journalism at the very mention of the name Ron DeSantis.
- The actual facts behind the decision to strip a Miami hotel of its liquor license.
- Laughably the New York Times pretends to not understand why Trump is always in the news.
- Here is the rundown of how much Maggie Haberman has been obsessively covering Trump.
- More discord at CNN as Kaitlan Collins fires her agent over the battles she is in with Don Lemon.