Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and misbehavior.
The press continues to melt down over the transfer of power at Twitter, as they become more diminished due to the narrative being excluded. Elon Musk is going after sexual predators, yet the press insists the place is becoming more dangerous. Meanwhile, CBS News tried to posture with a severe dose of virtue signaling, by boldly declaring they were leaving Twitter. The network was far less bold, as they came slinking back to Twitter less than a day-and-a-half later.
Across the globe, in Qatar, they are holding the 2024 World Cup. More interest has been focused on the government cracking down on drinking alcohol at stadiums (major sponsor Budweiser hardest hit). Over at MSNBC, the effort was made to suggest the USA is just as much of a human rights abuser as the Muslim leadership of the oil nation. Also, a heroic film of New York Times reporters gets completely ignored, the AP struggles to fix its international incident, and Jennifer Rubin fails to read Jennifer Rubin.
Now, crack one open and savor some mainstream media mayhem.
- The press is ignoring the Elon Musk effort to purge sexual predators from Twitter.
- CBS News declares it is leaving Twitter!
- CBS News declares it is returning to Twitter!
- Qatar government officials ban beer, and Budweiser bemoans the bull crap.
- MSNBC tries to defend the Qatar government’s human rights abuses.
- A film showing New York Times reporters as heroes bombs spectacularly.
- The Associated Press scapegoats a reporter over an erroneous report on the missile that hit Poland.
- Jennifer Rubin forgets her own position on a politician, which she wrote just weeks ago.