Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and malpractice.
Tuesday night saw the delayed debate between John Fetterman and Dr. Oz, and the public saw just how impacted Fetterman has been by the stroke he suffered. While his condition was revealed as far more advanced than suspected, it was also a revelation of just how much the press has worked to hide and shield the reality of his malady. This is a glaring example of the journalism complex taking an activist role in the election process.
In more election antics, I explore how the Arizona Republic misquoted Kari Lake, crafting a fantastical fable about her policy, and then the Democrats insisted this myth was her actual policy proposal. Then we have Nicolle Wallace suggesting our pristine and perfect election system is on par with third world nations and in need of international monitors, Max Boot saying the biggest threat to our democracy is a democratic election, and Ali Velshi explaining why you are wrong to think you are currently suffering economically.
Now crack one open and savor some media mayhem.
- As people were exposed to how bad John Fetterman’s condition is, the press has also been exposed.
- Politico shares how the Fetterman camp hopes the press helps them, then Politico helps them.
- Arizona Republic makes a baseless claim about Kari Lake, weaves it into fantasy, and the Dems call it her policy.
- After years of touting our elections as above criticism, now Nicolle Wallace declares our system a third-world mess.
- Max Boot fears for the future of our elected democracy if people choose to vote in the democratic election.
- Ali Velshi is bothered by you people who are voting based on your economic condition.