Your source to mainline mainstream media messes and malpractice.
This weekend, Joe Biden appeared on 60 Minutes, and either it was as big a disaster as expected, or possibly bigger. The administration has been digging out of the rubble created by Joe Biden managing to contradict the official word of the Joe Biden administration. Numerous ways. This has been embarrassing enough, but then the WH press secretary has managed to make things even worse in the ensuing days.
Then we have an update on the latest CNN maneuvers, the spate of Democrat political violence continuing along with the media choosing to memory-hole the examples, Bill Melugin of Fox News is angering officials for being a journalist, a Texas sheriff wants to bust a Florida governor in order to garner air time, and then we have a crowd of reporters finally covering the immigration story — from an airport in Delaware.
Now crack one open and savor some media mayhem.
- The administration loses its mind when Joe Biden tells Scott Pelley the pandemic has ended.
- The White House disavows the comments of Joe Biden about Taiwan, just 15 minutes after show time.
- The administration is baffled by Biden’s COVID comments, despite having prepared statements with the help of CBS News.
- Karine Jean-Pierre insists the President said COVID remains a problem, though he said the opposite.
- KJP on Morning Joe trying to say Biden’s words do not count because he was distracted by shiny things.
- CNN restructuring continues as they rebuild a morning show and Don Lemon is pulled from primetime.
- The latest Democrat violence story to be overlooked by the news industry is out.
- Meanwhile, Bill Melugin has angered the White House because he was not overlooking the border crisis.
- Texas Sheriff Javier Salazar wants to investigate Ron DeSantis as he encourages illegal hiring of immigrants.
- The press show up in force to follow the non-existent immigrant plane at a Delaware airport.