Your source to mainline the mayhem in the Mainstream media.
There were the expected antics over the three-day holiday weekend. To start, Jeffrey Goldberg from The Atlantic was completely un-embarrassed to repeat his fully debunked report on Donald Trump bashing fallen servicemen. And just in time for Memorial Day!
Then we have Nina Jankowicz continuing to claim that conservative disinformation was her downfall. She cites an AP story on her, and it only shows how both she and the news syndicate were willing to overlook her own words. (As a sign of her impertinence on the matter, she managed to block me within seconds of quoting her directly.)
Plus, there is some proof that Beto O’Rourke’s shameful press conference appearance last week was completely staged; Disney continues to plummet in the eyes of the public; and we have an update from Hollywood on the four-day holiday weekend box office’s performance (you might have heard something about a movie starring Tom Cruise).
Now, crack one open and enjoy some media mockery.
- Jeffrey Goldberg tries selling his ridiculed report once again.
- Many praised Goldberg’s anonymously-sourced piece, despite officialsdisputing it on the record.
- Nina Jankowicz attempts to claim she never wanted to edit people’s tweets, despite saying so.
- CBS News reports how Beto O’Rourke staged his ‘dramatic‘ press conference invasion.
- Disney plunges nearly 30 slots on the annual Axios Corporate 100 poll.
- The new relase “Top Gun: Maverick” set some new records in theaters this weekend.