Your source to mainline the mayhem from the mainstream media.
Before embarking on your weekend, here is your last gasp of greatness. In this episode, I look into the press applying pressure on the video game industry to get their CEOs to come out in support of abortion, and what their motivation might be. One such executive takes a distinctly different approach.
Also on tap is the way the press properly condemns Vlad Putin for clamping down on press freedoms, all while cheering on Joe Biden installing similar efforts here at home.
And then, it is time for The Friday Document Dump™ with hits on Jen ‘Jumping Ship’ Psaki, Glenn ‘Crack Pipe’ Kessler, as well as ESPN and WaPo acting up to boot.
Now, crack one open and savor some media mockery.
- The Washington Post is leaning on video game companies for abortion support.
- The force behind WaPo’s effort to target gaming companies.
- The CEO of PlayStation is not playing along.
- Morning Joe features Russian journalist defying Putin’s purge on the press.
- MSNBC is not critical of Biden’s Disinfo Board, just their poor messaging efforts.
- As Jen Psaki leaves the folks at Poynter shed a tear.
- Glenn Kessler has a crack pipe problem to contend with.
- Media Matters President calls to fire a fact-checker for being accurate.
- ESPN attempts to cancel the Kentucky Derby winner over mean tweets.
- Canceling George Washington sounds like a swell idea — to the WASHINGTON Post.