Your source to mainline the mayhem from mainstream media.
It’s an explosive episode with major stories breaking across the place.
Last night, a huge SCOTUS leak showed the Court might be poised to vote on rescinding or hobbling the infamous Roe vs. Wade decision. Many on the left have reacted in the expected unhinged fashion, with no shortage of odd comments from the journalism sector.
Also, there are more developments from the John Durham probe into Hillary Clinton’s shenanigans, but unlike the SCOTUS story, the media are not rushing to report on these developments.
I will also cover the continuing fallout of the Disney-DeSantis dustup, a new scathing expose on Tucker Carlson from the New York Times that I show is actually from one of his competitors, and there was a curious episode with NBC News coming forward with a plagiarism announcement, but not exactly coming clean about it.
Pop open a can, and enjoy a round of media mockery!
- A severe breach of protocol with a massive document leak from SCOTUS, courtesy of Politico.
- After bleating that Twitter threatens our democracy removing the filibuster is totally cool.
- S.E. Cupp thinks overturning is political, but never initial rulings.
- The John Durham investigation is getting closer to netting Hillary.
- The New York Times decides to try smearing Tucker Carlson — yes, again.
- The fact is the hit job on Tucker was less about the Times and more MSNBC.
- A major executive flees Disney during the dustup with DeSantis.
- Other corporations are getting leery of politics following Disney’s problems.
- NBC News eventually came around to explaining their discovery of plagiarism.