Your source to mainline mayhem from mainstream media.
It is a busy Friday episode with plenty to cover, as Disney seems to predominate in different ways, including making it into the Friday Document Dump.
I cover how the media narrative around the Florida law is evolving, with a sharp reaction seen against the charge of it being the ”anti-groomer law.” Journos are outraged at the successful hijacking of their narrative and using their method of mischaracterizing the law. I note how Brandon Morse gives some good insights on this development, and I expand on that with a prime example.
The SCOTUS confirmation vote happened Thursday, and we were told a very racist act took place — someone had to wait a few minutes for something to happen. I’m still shaking…my head.
There is plenty in the Doc Dump with CNN, Disney, DeSantis derangement, and fact-check follies. So, kick off your weekend in style.
Pop open a can, and enjoy a round of media mockery!
- The evolving opposition to the Florida Law.
- Brandon Morse looks at the way the media is losing its grip on the narrative.
- CNN obsessively insists Fox News is obsessed with Disney.
- NBC News coverage of the confirmation vote. The melodramatics start at 17:00 min.
- CNN blasts Trump’s failed media venture on its own failed media venture.
- The Miami Herald becomes the joke, as it tries slamming DeSantis over the Babylon Bee.
- Disney does not think it through, as it announces they will go genderless.
- A look at what fact-checkers busy themselves with instead of correcting Biden.
- Jenn Rubin wins Comfortably Smug’s ”Hack Madness” tourney.