Covering the connection of DC politics and Hollywood entertainment combining to contribute to our culture.
If it were not for double standards we would not have triple standards. We have 3 speakers this week as RedState front page writer Kimberly Ross (@SouthernKeeks) joins us to discuss the Irish vote to legalize abortion, and to help Sarah fight back on Brad’s patriarchy
It was good to have a pair of ladies on to discuss the fallout of the media and Hollywood moving from saying that all women need to be given renewed respect to supporting calling Ivanka Trump the crudest of names for posing with her child.
Meet Thomas J. Mace-Archer-Mills, an “English” expert on all things British Royalty. He has regaled Britons with his knowledge despite, as the Wall Street Journal discovered, being Tony Muscatello from upstate New York.
OPENING THEME: “The Roseanne Theme” (certain the last time it is heard)
- We cover Roseanne (of course)
- We cover Samantha Bee (of course)
- Ben Rhodes has a meltdown and we speculate why
- More Manafort follies
- The press managed to lose the argument about lost immigrant children, AND get a Puerto Rico disaster wrong
- Donald Trump befouls the oval office with (another) reality star, Kim Kardashian
- Illinois passes ERA…for some reason
MHSS TWITTER MOMENTS
Brad piles on Ben Rhodes (because it’s Ben Rhodes) with this debacle attempt by him to…get into a van.
Ben Rhodes trying to get into a van …. pic.twitter.com/mbkb5sFgBn
— SpaceGhost (@Deathmetalpat) May 31, 2018
Sarah offered up this treatise on Disney villains
for more insightful ridiculousness, follow us: