Once again, I join regular “Foreign Matters” host George Templeton (@rodentpolitics) as a guest co-host on his weekly, foreign affairs podcast Monday night. We talk and, yes, sometimes rant about a wide variety of stories from around the world.
“Money Laundering Potluck” Episode
September 21, 2020
The topics we tackle:
- British PM Boris Johnson rejects two-week lockdown of pubs, bars, and restaurants after COVID-19 spike, opting for 10 p.m. closing time.
- The Chinese Communist Party announces a return of its iron grip on China’s business activity.
- Pres. Trump gives a nod to TikTok-Oracle-Walmart deal negotiations, via RedState’s Dennis Santiago.
- POTUS is awarded Kosovo’s highest honor for helping broker ‘economic normalization’ deal with Serbia.
- Documents leak which show North Korea, with China’s help, is under investigation for laundering nearly $175M via major, U.S. banks. In essence, the NoRK strikes back — in blatant disregard for U.S. sanctions reaching back to 2008.
Take a listen here — and tell your friends:
Warning: the following podcast is NWFS [adult language] Note: clicking on the “play” button in the tweet below will open a new window.
Brand-NEW-> I guest co-hosted w/ @rodentpolitics George Templeton on the new #ForeignMatters podcast Monday. We ranted about NK & China laundering $$ thru U.S. banks, Pres. #Trump winning more int'l acclaim, & more. LISTEN: https://t.co/2JjWrJBVH6
— Becca Lower (@BeccaJLower) September 22, 2020