Yet ANOTHER Lawsuit Filed Against Fox News

A security guard looks out of the the News Corp. headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, Wednesday, April 19, 2017. Bill O'Reilly has lost his job at Fox News Channel following reports that five women had been paid millions of dollars to keep quiet about harassment allegations. 21st Century Fox issued a statement Wednesday that "after a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the company and Bill O'Reilly have agreed that Bill O'Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)

After settling sexual harassment claims and subsequently being sued for racial discrimination, Fox had to have been hoping for a break.

It was not meant to be.

Here’s some more detail on the subject, via Reuters:

Diana Falzone, 34, said in the lawsuit in New York state court that despite writing many popular articles for Fox News’ website and routinely being praised for on-air appearances, she was abruptly sidelined in January, three days after the article about her struggle with endometriosis was published.

Falzone said Fox, a unit of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc, discriminated against her on the basis of sex and disability in violation of New York City law.

The network did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Falzone is being represented by the same lawyers used by Gretchen Carlson in her $20 million settlement from Fox after she reported sexual harassment by Roger Ailes.