Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and malarky.
The news of the indictment called for former President Donald Trump has been all the fuel needed to see the press acting as imbalanced as ever. Many are excited, and few are rational, but even so, the giddiness is not matched with confidence. On top of this, many a journalist is defending NY Attorney General Alvin Bragg from being connected to billionaire activist George Soros, by reacting with the tired approach that this is anti-Semitism on the part of conservatives. Small matter that many of their own outlets have reported on this very detail.
The other news surrounds the aftermath of the Nashville shooting, as more news outlets struggle to reconcile the trans murderer aspect. That this is leading to disturbing acts of journalism is unsurprising, yet bothersome all the same. Then to round things up with a bit lighter fare, there is a sizeable Friday Document Dump.
Now, crack one open and savor some mainstream media mayhem and malpractice.
- The eagerness in the press to see Trump indicted is less-than-smart journalism.
- Ben Collins attempts to prove Alvin Bragg is not backed by George Soros, but his evidence proves otherwise.
- Joy Reid is another bubble-head pundit claiming anti-Semitism over accurate facts about Soros.
- Washington Post actually has a sober assessment of the case against Trump.
- Jennifer Rubin face-plants with her own past comments about Soros, which today she condemns.
- The trans community is defended by NBC News after the killing by a trans mass murderer, and Reuters follows suit.
- The Washington Post goes further by not only making trans people the victims but lashing out at those who noticed.
- The Daily Mirror fawns over the murderer but is eventually shamed into hauling down its unseemly piece.
- WaPo has its own TikTok correspondent.
- “60 Minutes Australia” highlights the new trend of people raising gender-free “they-bies.”
- After telling us in a not-bad economy to eat generic raisin bran, now CNN tells us to eat “breakfast ramen.”