Your source to mainline mayhem in mainstream media.
The Jan. 6 hearings continue to move forward with all the urgency and interest of a barge transporting a crane upriver, and there has been a telling development. Amid all the press members insisting this is a big deal, while the audience and networks lose interest, Brian Stelter attempts some desperate face-saving spin on behalf of the J-6 committee.
Then I will look into the failure of the latest theatrical release from Disney/Pixar, noting the one element behind it that they will not acknowledge. Also, there is the return of the Governmental Disinformation Board 2.0, which seems to expand on the reach of that previous failed venture.
Politico notes a curious development going on with the White House and Fox News, and finally, it appears Taylor Lorenz may have been demoted — or at least placed on a leash.
Now, crack one open and enjoy some media mayhem
- Brian Stelter tries to say the intent of the J-6 hearing is not the important part of the hearings??
- Disney’s ”Lightyear” severely underperforms as they tried inserting woke dogma.
- Where I questioned the financial benefit as the media raved about ”Lightyear” same-sex content.
- The Biden administration makes a second attempt at government thought police.
- I take a deep look at the new misinformation task force.
- The White House striving for a better relationship with FoxNews to get its message out.
- New York Times detailing the inner-office drama at The Washington Post.