Your source to mainline mayhem from mainstream media.
A delayed episode, what with the Lepus holiday, but again it is a packed episode with much going on. The press has been in full-blown crisis mode with the announcement from Elon Musk that he wants to purchase Twitter outright. Journalists have come out in force to oppose his desire – but they have not come out in wisdom. It is a sight to behold as they lose control and their grip on reality.
There is also more news on how poorly CNN’s new streaming service is performing, as the audience is not showing up to watch the programming — at all. I have the data showing what a bust this has already become.
Then in The Document Dump, there is a new issue with the New York Post having another accurate news story being blocked by social media, new Chris Cuomo developments, and some journos continuing to struggle over Florida’s parental rights law, as well as a look at how the return of Rachel Maddow is exposing some bad news for her network.
Pop open a can, and enjoy a round of media mockery!
- News outlets owned by billionaires barking about a billionaire in the news business.
- Max Boot claims we need to curtail the 1st Amendment in order for democracy to survive.
- Katy Tur thinks it would be devastating if people ran around saying whatever they please.
- CNN+ continues its disastrous debut, and the numbers might be even worse than expected.
- Here is the chart displaying the negative spike in reviews following the debut of the platform.
- Chris Cuomo’s segment made to possibly silence one of his accusers.
- The New York Post story that covers the BLM mansion purchase and has been blocked.
- Grace Segers manages a face-plant as she tries to dunk on The Federalist.
- Desperation from Monica Hesse as she tries to blame her ‘Gay’ error on politicians.
- The triumphant return of Rachel Maddow exposes the problems at MSNBC.