A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)
Democrats are apoplectic about the possibility of an audit of three counties in Pennsylvania. Since everybody from The Hologram on down claims that the 2020 election “was the most secure in US history,” what do they have to fear? Or, more accurately, what are they trying to hide?
Let’s review some key events in the Pennsylvania saga that perhaps the Democrat-media complex would like us to forget or ignore:
- On Election Night in Pennsylvania, real-time vote shifts observed on CNN and MSNBC (video available here courtesy of social media personality @KanekoaTheGreat on Telegram):
113,870 votes subtracted from Donald Trump on November 3, 2020 between 9:16 pm ET and 9:17 pm ET on CNN.
66,085 votes subtracted from Trump on November 3, 2020 between 9:16 pm ET and 9:24 pm ET on CNBC.
19,958 votes subtracted from Trump and added to Biden on November 3, 2020 between 11:09 pm ET and 11:10 pm ET on CNN.
Elections are an additive process – you count the votes – and add them up.
- Other anomalies were analyzed by an independent team of statistical experts and reported here on 12 November. One excerpt:
There were ten Pennsylvania counties in which Biden received excess votes above the Democrat totals in three prior presidential elections. Five counties alone had more Democrat excess votes added than the maximum number of votes added in the 2012 and 2016 elections. The team performed simple linear regressions to compare the number of registered Democrats who voted in those ten counties that delivered the most excess votes for Biden in 2020 versus the Democrat turnout in other Pennsylvania counties. They found that an average 70%± of registered Democratic voters voted in other than those ten counties. In comparison, some 76% of registered Democrat voters supposedly voted in those ten counties that delivered the excess votes for the Biden “win.” That is an unexpected statistical aberration.
- Here are excerpts from a 31 March article that summarized anomalies associated with write-in and minor party ballots analyzed by retired senior DoD analyst Ray Blehar:
After Election Day votes were tabulated, President Trump led Biden by 1.3 million votes.
Biden needed to win 76% of the mail-in votes not counted in order to achieve his 80,555-vote victory margin.
Democrats made up 64% of those mail-in votes; another 11% (293,000) were needed for victory.
GOP and Democrat voters had similar disloyalty percentages at 8% and 7% respectively, as confirmed by exit polls. That meant that Biden actually needed 325,000 mail-in votes from independents to get to his purported total of 1.995 million (after removing Democrats and Republicans from the mix.)] Approximately 303,000 independent mail-in votes were cast, therefore there was no legitimate way Biden could have gotten to the 76% of mail-in votes needed to squeeze by Trump.
The end result is that it was impossible for Biden to have gotten the mail-in votes necessary to win without adjudication manipulation.
- Based on the above and other “anomalies and evidence,” including from a USPS whistleblower, as well as direct observation of the in-process Arizona audit, on 7 July, State Sen. Doug Mastriano (R) announced a full forensic audit in three counties in Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, York, and Tioga).
- Pennsylvania state Democrats immediately disputed/fought/disparaged that announcement, as reported here:
The Pennsylvania Department of State issued a directive prohibiting county election boards from cooperating with the Senate’s election audit.
According to the directive from the Secretary of State’s office:
▪️ Elections officials may not turn over election material to third parties.
▪️ Any equipment turned over to a third party cannot be used again in an election.
▪️ The state will not reimburse counties for the cost of replacement equipment.
- The PA Dept of State went one step further to prevent third parties from accessing electronic voting systems:
The Pennsylvania agency in charge of elections has issued a new directive telling counties not to let outside parties access electronic voting systems or components of such systems, such as tabulators and ballot printers. The directive from the Pennsylvania Department of State, released on July 9, says that county boards of elections “shall not” provide any access to third parties that are seeking to examine the systems or system components. If the counties do allow access, the voting equipment that is examined “will be considered no longer secure or reliable to use in subsequent elections” and the department will withdraw its certification for the equipment.
- Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman then condemned the DOS action to prevent third party access to the electronic voting systems by reminding DOS that it is the state legislature that has sole authority to determine what is legal and appropriate regarding PA state elections: “Deeply troubling that the Wolf Administration has once again weaponized and politicized an agency that is supposed to be neutral on matters pertaining to elections. This is a clear attack on Legislature’s authority to review, investigate and legislate.”
- The Hologram himself disparaged “the big lie” (that Trump won) in Pennsylvania on 13 July: “No other election has ever been held under such scrutiny and high standards. The big lie is just that: a big lie.” Ostensibly, he won Pennsylvania by 80,000 votes. In a “secure election,” the likelihood of that being overturned would be zero, so what is he worried about?
NOW -Biden: “No other election has ever been held under such scrutiny and high standards. The big lie is just that: a big lie."pic.twitter.com/yveR1AsAqA
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) July 13, 2021
- Not to be outdone, PA Attorney General Josh Shapiro has been on a rampage since Sen. Mastriano announced the 3-county audit. His Twitter feed is filled with rage and hyperbole. Here is one example from last Thursday: “Republicans in PA have been lying to their constituents for months, pushing Trump’s Big Lie and undermining our democracy in the process.” Sorry, pal; Sen. Mastriano was democratically elected and is doing exactly what his constituents expect him to do. It is Shapiro who is standing in the way of democracy. What does he – and the rest of the PA and national Democrats – fear about a little old forensic audit?
Republicans in PA have been lying to their constituents for months, pushing Trump’s Big Lie and undermining our democracy in the process.
— Josh Shapiro (@JoshShapiroPA) July 15, 2021
But the above is by no means all that Democrats fear an audit might discover. Intrepid retired senior DoD analyst Ray Blehar has been examining the numbers in Pennsylvania for a long time. His analysis and observations are breathtaking; here are some of his conclusions:
- “Registration trends are the best indicator of election performance as explained in this video.” Since Trump won the GOP nomination in 2016, “the Democrats have lost ground in registering new voters and keeping voters loyal.” That trend continued through 2020 with Republicans having a greater than 20-to-1 registration advantage in Pennsylvania. Meanwhile, Democrats lost 3 percentage points of registered voters in both 2016 and 2020.
- Trump gained 400,000 votes from 2016 to 2020 yet “somehow lost ground in 47 of 67 counties” in the state. Meanwhile, with declining Democrat registration and a low energy campaign, Biden somehow beat Hillary Clinton’s vote totals by over 530,000 votes.
- Blehar examined the Edison Research time series data reporting vote tabulations. What he found confirmed that video above showing vote-shifting away from Trump as captured by CNN and MSNBC: “The timeline actually shows a gradual chipping away of Trump’s lead from the subtraction of votes from Trump and the other presidential candidates (Hawkins, Jorgensen, et al).”
- The Green Party candidate received a mere 610 votes despite the collection of “over 5,000 signatures in an attempt to qualify Hawkins to be on the ballot.” Yet, the down-ballot Green candidates averaged over 77,000 votes. The disparity is highly improbable, as the top-of-the-ticket candidate never lags down-ballot candidates by that yuuuuge proportion. Where did the actual votes for Howie Hawkins go?
- Finally, Blehar zeroes in on write-in vote anomalies that no one has ever adequately explained: “Pennsylvania reported just 7,672 write-in votes in 2020 — compared to over 50,000 in 2016. Of the 7,672 write-in votes, only 453 were by absentee ballot. 453 absentee write-in votes out of 2.63 million absentee ballots?”
A damn good question! Yes, the Democrats have a lot to hide in Pennsylvania – certainly as much if not more than they’re trying to hide in Arizona. And this is why every Democrat from The Hologram on down to the likes of Gov. Tom Wolf, AG Josh Shapiro, Acting Secretary of the Commonwealth Veronica Degraffenreid, and many others are apoplectic and hell-bent on stopping the 3-county audit. They have a lot to fear.