The Democrat Party and their Black Lives Matter Brownshirts (the modern black version of the Nazi’s Sturmabteilung – the SA) are riding high these days. Democrats exercise almost total political control in DC (there is little to no real Republican resistance), and their useful violent BLM street rioters and willing accomplices in the 21st-century version of the Nazi Party newspaper Völkische Beobachter (a/k/a The New York Times) have helped reinforce their political message – that America has a systemic racism problem. Here are some Democrat claims toward that end (emphasis added):
- The Hologram (and his replacement waiting in the wings) bleated this after the Derek Chauvin verdict was announced: “[The verdict] ‘can be a giant step forward in the march toward justice in America.’ That march, they added, has too rarely delivered ‘basic accountability’ for Black Americans. America has a ‘long history of systemic racism,’ they said, calling it a ‘stain on the nation’s soul.’”
- House Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) claimed on MSNBC that “Systemic racism has been in the soil of this country for over 400 years….”
- From the New York Post: “Rep. Jamaal Bowman [D-NY], one of the newest members of ‘The Squad,’ says standardized testing is a manifestation of ‘systemic racism.’”
- Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser jumped on the systemic racist bandwagon by considering the removal or “contextualizing” monuments and statues in the Nation’s capital “if the historical figures they represent participated in ‘slavery, systemic racism, mistreatment of, or actions that suppressed equality for, persons of color, women and LGBTQ communities and violation of the DC Human Right Act.’”
- The Washington Post interviewed Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison about “fighting systemic racism in the United States.” [I can’t stand to quote that Marxist or the worthless WaPo.]
- Last October, NBA basketball star Lebron James announced that he is using his foundation – the LeBron James Family Foundation (LJFF) – “to address systemic racism and its roots in education with a new program.”
This list could go on for some time and include others who are making political gravy on behalf of Democrat Party objectives with claims that America has a systemic racism problem: Maxine Waters (D-CA), BLM founders Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi; MSNBC’s Joy Reid; CNN’s Don Lemon; a TON of virtue-signaling white liberals; etc.
If America is indeed plagued with a “systemic racism” problem as the above continually attest, then a few obvious questions are in order for each of them:
- How was Kamala Harris elected first as a US senator in California and then vice president of the US?
- How did James Clyburn, who was the eldest son of an activist, fundamentalist minister in Sumter, South Carolina, rise to become the third-ranking Democrat in the US House of Representatives?
- How did Hakeem Jeffries, born in Brooklyn and “a product of New York City’s public school system,” become the House Democrat Caucus Chairman?
- How was Jamaal Bowman, who spent his early years in public housing and later in rent-controlled apartments in New York City, elected to Congress?
- How was Muriel Bowser, the youngest of six children raised in northeast Washington, elected as the DC mayor?
- How was Keith Ellison elected to the US House of Representatives, served as the Deputy Chairman of the Democrat National Committee, and elected as the Minnesota attorney general?
- How did the high school graduate Lebron James achieve a net worth of $500 million while earning $100 million per year, including lucrative endorsement deals?
- How did Maxine Waters, who was raised by a single mother from the age of two in St. Louis and Los Angeles, become the Chair of the House Financial Services Committee?
These people (and a LOT of other Democrats across the racial spectrum who bleating about systemic racism these days throughout American society) have done very, very well for themselves in a country they claim to be systemically racist!
After the backlash Dems received for their racist replies to Sen. Tim Scott’s speech last week, a few prominent black Dems had to admit that the country wasn’t systemically racist.
Sen. James Clyburn (D-SC) told CNN:
“We should stop arguing about whether or not this is a racist country. It is not. A racist country would never elect Barack Obama president or Kamala Harris vice president.”
He added that even though he doesn’t believe the country is racist, there were still “racially tinged things that are taking place in Georgia, in Florida and many other states.”
Knowing the truth of what Clyburn said, The Hologram and his heir apparent were forced to backtrack just a smidge, with Kamala Harris admitting that the country isn’t racist but still wagging her finger:
“First of all, no, I don’t think America is a racist country, but we also do have to speak the truth about the history of racism in our country and its existence today.”
Keep in mind that we are dealing with Democrat politicians here in walking back their original declarations. Are they sincere or merely playing politics in response to horrible polls? I am inclined to think that their original comments are what they truly believe for two reasons: 1) what people say the first time about a subject is frequently what they really think, and 2) the Democrats – especially the Black Caucus – have been playing the race card for decades, and accusations of “systemic racism” are just their latest gambit. And both Clyburn and Harris tried to thread the needle in their walk-back comments while keeping their political weapon of racism operational through equivocation.
After observing Democrat accusations of racism against their political enemies for years, wise Americans have them figured out. For example, Bob Woodson, a former civil rights and community activist and founder of the National Center for Neighborhood Enterprise (NCNE) had the race-mongers pegged in an interview with Laura Ingraham:
“These people are worse than bigots,” he said. “I know what bigotry looks like, but I also know what treason looks like. And what they’re doing to Black America, in terms of pushing this false racial narrative, to me amounts to treasonous behavior against them.”
Host Laura Ingraham responded that Democrats rely on claims of “systemic” racism to shift focus away from their otherwise “ruinous” policies
“I think it’s a deflection away [from] their personal responsibility,” replied Woodson. “If racism were that pervasive, the question is, ‘Why in the last 50 years are low-income Blacks failing in systems run by their own people?’
“And now the police are being thrown under the bus as an extension of White supremacy, and again, it presents a convenient excuse for why their policies are not working. It’s really to conceal their incompetence, but they’re also weaponizing race and using it for political purpose at the expense of low-income Blacks. And they’re ignoring real remedies.”
Nailed it! Racists come in many colors and races. Draw your own conclusions about the moral character of the people mentioned in this article.