We’ve done a lot of coverage regarding Joe Biden and the Democrats false narrative as to the new Georgia election law.
Biden insanely called the law ‘Jim Crow,’ when it of course has nothing to do with Jim Crow laws (which tended to be instituted by Democrats, by the way). Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) also attacked the law.
So one Republican lawmaker, Wes Cantrell, a State representative at Georgia House of Representatives, decided to put both Biden and Schumer to the test and said that he was going to propose two bills, in honor of them.
Cantrell said on Facebook that he was proposing “The President Joe Biden Jim Crow on Steroids Voting Act.”
1. Instead of having up to 19 days of early voting in Georgia, we will have ZERO days of early voting JUST LIKE DELAWARE!
2. Instead of having no excuse absentee voting in Georgia, you will have to have the excuse of being sick or disabled to vote absentee JUST LIKE DELAWARE!
3. Instead of having plenty of secure drop boxes in Georgia, there will be no drop boxes JUST LIKE DELAWARE!
4. Instead of being able to get drink/food from a non-poll worker outside of the 150 foot buffer & drink from a poll worker within the barrier in Georgia, it will be illegal to receive anything of value while standing in line to vote JUST LIKE DELAWARE!
5. Instead of being able to vote in relative quiet in Georgia, your name will be announced out loud (and your party affiliation during a primary) so that your vote can be challenged by anyone in the precinct JUST LIKE DELAWARE!
Cantrell also congratulated Biden on his four Pinocchios from The Washington Post. “Delaware’s voting laws are draconian when compared to Georgia. Until you bring election reform to your home state of Delaware, its probably best that you sit this one out. To use your favorite phrase, “C’mon Man!”
Cantrell also said he was going to introduce the “Senator Chuck Schumer ‘Racist Voter Suppression’ Voting Act.”
“This act will make Georgia’s voting laws just like New York’s.
Instead of up to 19 days of early voting, we’ll only have 9 days of early voting JUST LIKE NEW YORK!
Instead of no excuse absentee voting, we will now require an excuse for you to vote absentee JUST LIKE NEW YORK!”
Cantrell then admitted that of course he wasn’t going to introduce such bills but that he did it so that people would actually take the time to find out what the law actually said and how wrong these Democrats were about it.
Excellent effort, Rep. Cantrell! Nicely done!
Meanwhile Townhall also observed that despite all this effort on the part of Biden and the Democrats to attack Georgia and paint the law as racist or voter suppression, they’re only able to muster up 36% opposition, if this new poll is accurate. Even with all the liberal media lined up to promote the Democratic narrative, it’s still not working.
Georgia’s new election law:
— Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) April 5, 2021