The presidential Campaign of Sen. Ted Cruz is out with a powerful new ad titled, “Opportunity.” In this 60-second ad, that will run statewide in Wisconsin, Cruz discusses his commitment to restoring jobs and economic growth by repealing Obamacare, reining in the EPA, and lifting burdensome regulations that stifle small businesses. You can watch the ad below:
CRUZ: Wisconsin is a beautiful place where the people place solutions over slogans.
Our campaign is for working moms, the truck drivers, the mechanics, and the machinists with calluses on their hands.
It’s for the farmers and factory workers and the families who worry about prices going up while paychecks stay flat.
It’s for the young people coming out of school unable to find a job.
We will repeal Obamacare, peel back the EPA, and all the burdensome regulations that are killing small businesses and manufacturing.
I’m going to stand up for fair trade, and bring our jobs back from China.
We will see wages going up. We’ll see opportunity again.
We’ll see a President who will stand with the people of Wisconsin, and Americans everywhere.
ANNOUNCER: Ted Cruz for President, courageous conservatives reigniting the promise of America.
CRUZ: I’m Ted Cruz, and I approve this message, and I would be honored to have your support.
The new ad is reminiscent of “Stop” and ties in perfectly with the Jobs, Freedom and Security Plan Cruz announced in Wisconsin on Tuesday. During the announcement Cruz quoted President John F. Kennedy:
Our tax rates in short are so high as to weaken the very essence of the progress of a free society. For these reasons, this administration intends to cut taxes in order to build the fundamental strength of our economy—to remove a serious barrier to long-term growth. To increase incentives by rooting out inequities and complexities and to prevent the even greater budget deficit that a lagging economy would otherwise surely produce.
After reminding folks that today’s Democratic party is no longer the party of JFK, Cruz said he is president ObamaCare will be repealed and replaced by common sense healthcare reform that makes health insurance personal and portable and affordable and keeps government from getting in between us and our doctors.
Cruz plan for Jobs:
- Abolish IRS and fundamentally change the tax code
- Under the Cruz Simple Flat tax plan, the Tax Foundation estimates that the median income will grow by 15.5% over a decade resulting in the median household’s take-home pay increasing by $7,600. The Cruz tax plan will also create an additional 4.9 million jobs.
- Stop funding sanctuary cities and welfare benefits of those here illegally
- Rein in the EPA
- Repeal Obamacare and make healthcare more personal, portable, and affordable
- Break the higher education cartel and create more flexible and affordable options for young people, veterans and those seeking vocational degrees
Cruz plan for Freedom:
- Protect every right listed in the Bill of Rights
- Stand up for religious liberty and stop litigating against people of faith such as the Little Sisters of the Poor
- Nominate judges who will faithfully protect our rights enshrined in the Constitution
Cruz plan for Security:
- Identify the enemy as radical Islamic terrorism and implement a plan to utterly defeat it
- Stand unapologetically with our ally the State of Israel, reaffirm America’s commitment to Israel’s security and move the US embassy to Jerusalem.
- Rebuild our military so we remain the mightiest fighting force in the world feared by hostile nations like Russia and Iran.
- Prevent hotbeds of terrorism from growing in the U.S.
- Support policemen, firefighters, and first responders
- Secure the border, stop amnesty and end sanctuary cities
After all of Donald Trump’s recent gutter sleaze, his incoherence on the Constitutional role of the federal government and his flip flopping on whether women should be punished for having abortions it’s refreshing to see a positive message ad like “Opportunity”and an articulate plan for undoing damage done by the ObamaCrats.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member