I’d say it couldn’t get much worse than 2019, but I’ve been saying that at the end of the year, every year.
Don’t let me make you think it’s all bad. Humanity is a great species capable of some of the most wonderous good you can think of, but as we are a fallible species, we tend to have a talent of being the most ridiculous.
Since it would be absolutely impossible to go over all the ridiculous things that happened in 2019, I would like to go over what I believe to be the top five things that really made me go “WTF?” Keep in mind, this is just my list, and I’d love to know yours.
Let me know what you think in the comments below! See you next year!
Oh, and as promised. All those things I said about AOC are true. Here are the links below.
- She blamed rich white men for the creation of a hurricane that killed her grandfather.
- She announced that it was time to abolish prisons.
- She basically came clean about the fact that the impeachment hearings were a 2020 rallying device.
- She said it’s more important to be “morally right” than be factually correct.
- She said the quickest way to clean up the planet is to basically make us a socialist state and fighting white supremacy.
- She proposed an act that gives welfare to illegal immigrants.
- She refused to condemn the Antifa terrorist attack on an ICE facility.