To say the result has not lived up to the hype is a massive understatement. Just one week ago the media complex was setting its hair on fire in anticipation of a Donald Trump arrest, arriving in droves to Manhattan to record the ensuing riot of protestors. Annnnnnnd…promptly neither of these has come to fruition. It was with amusement that we saw the Morning Joe crew go one day from trembling excitement (ScarJo even dropped a “walls are closing in”) to the next day blithely moving to discuss the classified documents scandal instead. Ken Dilanian was on set to explain why Trump was horribly wrong for his documents and Jose Biden was excused for having a worse case.
Then there was a hearing on The Hill where the CEO of TikTok sat for questioning about his controversial media platform. While his testimony did not go well there were a number of prominent journalists willing to sharply defend the man working on behalf of the Chi-Comms, in embarrassing fashion.
And since we are discussing the press we have to discuss Ron DeSantis, because these unhinged loons cannot help themselves. Even Jen Psaki on her new show managed to join in on the shame-fest.
Now crack one open and savor some mainstream media mayhem and malpractice.
Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and malarky.
- As Joe Scarborough moves from the NY AG non-arrest, he needs Ken Dilanian to clean up Biden’s document issues.
- Maybe one way they are tripped up by the Trump legal wrangling – relying on a proven perjurer for advice.
- Oliver Darcy was all in when it comes to protecting a Chi-Comm operative from the Republican Congressmen.
- Drew Harwell at the Washington Post details his time with his best buddy Shou Zi Chew, of TikTok.
- Steve Peoples of the Associated Press confronted Ron DeSantis in surprise fashion. The governor barely noticed.
- At Vanity Fair they detailed the issues with covering DeSantis. Basically, they do not cooperate with biased journos.
- Jen Psaki tries to slam DeSantis, but instead highlights her former boss as ineffective, and essentially admits DeSantis will win.