Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and malfeasance.
Another week, another batch of releases from The Twitter Files. This latest drop courtesy of Elon Musk is rather damning, in that it lays out the depth and scope of the connection between Twitter management and the federal offices, specifically the FBI. This is legitimate collusion taking place between the government and social media, and it should show the disturbing level they operated to silence uncomfortable narratives.
Related — we have other amusing side stories springing out of the suspension of select journalists last week. Oliver Darcy attempts to sound unaware of the arcane rules of Twitter regarding the removal of offending Tweets, except his wan posturing is dispelled by his own claimed authority on the topic in the past. Meanwhile, Taylor Lorenz was not only unraveled this weekend by her suspension but she detailed how yet another social platform that journalists are running to is turning inhospitable.
Then we have a rather striking example of what Merriam-Webster declared the “Word of the Year” — Martha Raddatz has a particularly blatant example of Gaslighting, as she pretends that Jose Biden never pledged to invite immigrants here and that the border surge has been the result of GOP messaging. Yes, seriously.
Now crack one open and savor some mainstream media mayhem.
- The latest batch from the Twitter Files lays out the government collusion.
- The one detail that appears to summarize all that has been exposed in these documents.
- Oliver Darcy tries to sound surprised at the rule to delete an offensive tweet. He lectured on the practice before.
- Taylor Lorenz is handling her suspension with the expected level of class.
- Lorenz reports that another social platform inhabited by journalists has become uninhabitable.
- Journalism professor Josh Marshall displays the Elon Musk obsession in brilliant fashion.
- Martha Raddatz is flat-out lying in her attempt to reclassify Biden’s border bungle as a Republican problem.