Your source to mainline mainstream media misdeeds and malpractice.
It is election day, and as many a Republican is waxing the surfboards for the Red Wave the press is not having a good time covering the impending results. We have one outlet blaming the press for not holding Republicans to higher standards (seriously), and another offers up some laughable statistics to tamp down concerns over crime. (Hey, murder does not count, gang!)
Meanwhile, there are outlets ALREADY calling results into question and promising extended counts and possibly weeks of upheaval. After years of demonizing anyone who dared challenge things like vote machine tallies we now hear there are questions about voting machines. I’m certain this has nothing to do with GOP prospects looking so promising. Then at MSNBC, we have their usual calm coverage of the expected terrorist activity surrounding poll workers.
Now crack one open and savor some media mayhem.
- Twitter is seeing a large expansion in user engagement after Elon Musk took ownership.
- One example of press distemper is Punchbowl News pretending the media was too tough on Dems and went easy on the GOP.
- Voters say crime is a major issue, so Mona Charen from The Bulwark pretends it is not a major problem.
- ABC News desperately sets the stage for debunking charges of ballot stuffing, before the accusations are even made.
- Politico changes the narrative, and now it is acceptable to question the accuracy of voting machines.
- Another shift in reporting involves calling results into question and challenging counts since the GOP is doing so well.
- At MSNBC they are calmly predicting domestic terrorism at polling places like it is normal commentary.