Your source to mainline mainstream media malpractice and misbehavior.
With this week’s Friday Document Dump™, there is a varied assortment. The New York Times appears to have let one of the kids school us on the economy, and the result is less than you would expect from Schoolhouse Rock. There are also a lot of commentaries to be found about the Brittney Griner news, and not all of it is ridiculous. We also have plenty of news about CNN, and one of their newsmen has to go to other outlets to find it…??
Then, to mix things up, we include some Hollywood news, and then get a lesson in proper animal comportment from a vegan on a comedy show. (We need to show proper respect and not reduce animals by using cliches, or something.)
Now crack one open and savor some media mayhem
- Joining the other outlets in denying the recession, the New York Times gives an infantile response.
- The Brittney Griner news has Media Matters combing through conservative media looking to get upset.
- Somehow Dana Bash escaped the scorn from MMFA in mentioning Griner’s details.
- CNN sees its profits drop below $1 billion for the first time since 2016.
- During primetime, CNN is still looking for a capable replacement for Chris Cuomo.
- Oliver Darcy has all the inside information about CNN — courtesy of other outlets.
- The cancellation of “Batgirl” will cost Warners at least $100 million.
- A Miami Herald hitjob actually makes Ron DeSantis look good.
- Comedy Central seriously tells us not to stereotype animals.