Your source to mainline mainstream media mayhem and malpractice.
Coming off of an Independence Day delay, a few notable instances of freedom distemper were seen.in the press. NPR felt the need to alter its annual tradition of reading the Declaration of Independence because they were just not feeling it after the SCOTUS decisions, people not watching the J-6 Commission, and people insisting on being mean to Joe Biden. I still took the time to properly alert them to historical facts on the matter.
Then we have Ali Velshi wanting to praise third-world dictatorships because they now have better abortion laws than we do. Also, Gavin Newsom learned a new word — ‘Freedom’ — or at least how to pronounce it. And then another media outlet was more concerned with not offending a sexual offender by using the wrong pronouns. The press is also seemingly okay with disinformation–so long as it is being delivered by someone on the Left.
Now, crack one open and enjoy some media mayhem.
- NPR decides to forego its annual tradition of reading the Declaration of Independence.
- The disclaimers NPR felt our founding document needed to protect readers/listeners.
- 21 chiefs from the Iroquois Council of Leaders joined the Continental Congress.
- Ali Velshi decides that America should emulate dictatorships for abortion rights.
- CNN helps Gavin Newsom to suggest California is the state for freedom, not Florida.
- Variety Magazine takes pains not to offend a non-binary, recidivist violent actor.
- Democrat strategist Jon Cooper is NOT slammed by the press over DeSantis disinformation.