Your source to mainline the mainstream media mayhem
It’s a historical compare/contrast episode, as we look at the 50-year anniversary of the Watergate scandal. After we revisit some of the details behind the infamous break-in, we next explain how one of the major players in the investigation has become erased entirely from the record by Bob Woodward. Then we look at things at the Washington Post today, noting how far the paper has departed from those glory days of journalism.
And then for The Friday Document Dump™, we go over Joe Biden’s debacle of an appearance with Jimmy Kimmel, Obama communications vet Dan Pfeiffer calls for censorship on the right, Whitney Wild of CNN tries to avoid facts with the Kavanaugh assassination attempt, and then Reuters edits itself after accurately describing pro-abortion protestors.
Now, crack one open and enjoy some media mockery.
- Barry Sussman was the key player in the Watergate investigation at the Washington Post.
- Sussman’s book about the Watergate investigation.
- More on removing Sussman from the history of the Watergate scandal.
- After embarrassing the paper for a full week Felicia Sonmez was fired by The Post.
- Biden did not get interviewed by a journalist. Biden fails to perform well, at all.
- Dan Pfeiffer hates freedom of expression in the free market.
- The January 6 Commission hearing was as impotent as expected.
- The Big Reveal from the hearing — The Proud Boys, and Tacos!
- Whitney Wild on CNN pretending the news is different than reported – by her network.
- Reuters changes report on Rise Up 4 Abortion Rights protestors to say they are not pro-abortion.