Your source to mainline mayhem in the mainstream media.
It has been a remarkable string of days for the Washington Post. The outlet has become so untethered from reality that it is a challenge to keep up to date on its dysfunction!
Taylor Lorenz continues to be a drag on the paper’s reputation, but she must be grateful that writer Felicia Sonmez has become unraveled at the same time, drawing attention away from her journalism challenges. Sonmez is currently on Day-5 of her becoming unraveled over Dave Weigel retweeting a joke, which never once involved her.
Along with that fun, there is the January 6 Commission holding hearings live this week, with the press doing everything to combat voter apathy on the matter.
Also, we have Joe Biden conducting his first interview in months, but not with a journalist, and then the Democrats and journalists continuing to completely mishandle their treatment of Hispanic voters.
Now, crack one open and enjoy some media mockery.
- By Saturday, the Washington Post put together an impressive string of embarrassments.
- Then SINCE Saturday, WaPo continued to deliver more asininery.
- With all of the objectionable behavior on staff, WaPo punishes the guy who shared a gag.
- Brian Stelter tells us how important the J6C will be, as his sources tell him it is not.
- The primetime J6C hearings will be a Hollywood-style production number.
- Stelter is also upset Fox News is not covering the hearing, which will be carried on Fox Business Network.
- Joe Biden has not sat for an interview in over three months, and now will not sit with a reporter.
- Alexandra Ocasio Cortez pushes Dems on ‘LatinX’ while admitting it could be bad for elections.
- Paola Ramos of MSNBC discusses how Hispanic voters are easily duped by misinformation.