Your source to mainline the mayhem from mainstream media.
Another week jam-packed with mendacious mayhem in the mainstream media. To start, Saturday is the resplendent return of the Nerd Prom! That once regal gala has fallen on hard times over the past five or so years, but now it is back — and as dysfunctional as ever.
Also on tap are some more Elon-Twitter details, with some data that will disturb, showing just how slanted the internal atmosphere is in the company. Also, the press has been shown – yet again – to have not influenced the public as they hoped.
And then there is the Friday Document Dump™ , with a bevy of quick hits about Joe Rogan, Jim Scarborough, MTG, CNN+, and even more than that.
Pop open a can, and enjoy a round of media mockery!
- Politico gives us the details on the WH press corps struggling in the age of Biden.
- The WH Correspondents are not so militant about COVID protocols at their own party.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci has finally come around to declaring the pandemic is over.
- Dr. Tony will avoid the WHC Nerd Prom due to COVID concerns.
- Dr. Tony tries to get his viral story straight but manages to just sound confused.
- There is firm evidence that Twitter was operating as a hive-mind corporation.
- The general public has not been swayed by the hysterics in the press over Elon’s purchase.
- The press effort to have Joe Rogan taken down has only led to more success.
- How bad has CNN+ been? They were taken down even earlier than the announced finale.
I should head over to eBay and nab some CNN+ gear before the bids really shoot up. pic.twitter.com/7cKmtUCk2S
— Brad Slager 🍸🥃🍺🎙 Lifetime Subscriber to CNN+ (@MartiniShark) April 28, 2022
- The Houston Chronicle resorts to half-truths to accuse Exxon of homophobia.
- Joe Scarborough needs to reinterpret a poll to throw shade on Republicans.
- Jim Acosta is so bad that he was actually schooled by Marjorie Taylor Greene.
- Chris Rock’s mother ‘breaks her silence’ on the slap-heard-round-the-world