Your source to mainline the mayhem from mainstream media.
It was a huge week for journalism chicanery. In this episode, I will break down some of the factors behind the mind-blowing short lifespan of CNN+, with some of the numbers and factors that severely impacted the plot to roll out this service.
Then there was the big story from the Washington Post on Tuesday where their distemper reporter Taylor Lorenz doxxed the person who runs the Libs of Tik Tok Twitter account. There has been plenty that needed to be exposed on Lorenz, but I will focus on the actions of the paper itself — and how they displayed all the dysfunction that shows WaPo might be the ideal fit for the anti-social social media ‘journalist.’
Then, this being the weekend eve, it is also time for The Friday Document Dump, with an array of entries from MSNBC, the New York Times, Disney, CNN, and more.
Pop open a can, and enjoy a round of media mockery!
- The myriad issues and problems behind CNN’s new streaming service.
- CNN+ at least managed to last longer than Anthony Scaramucci.
- The Taylor Lorenz hit job in doxxing LoTT.
- The paper tries to insist it did nothing wrong.
- WaPo has a real struggle getting its story straight about the Taylor Lorenz story.
- Disney having a tough go of it on Wall Street this year.
- Chris Cillizza proves he is an electoral savant by spotting a trend…from over a year ago.
- Symone Sanders loses a bet about Florida in under 10 seconds.
- Pro-vax hysteric Stephen Colbert contracts COVID-19.
- NY Times falls for a satire post about MAGA Airspace.