WARNING: THE VIDEO BELOW CONTAINS A LOT OF VULGAR LANGUAGE.
A WHOOOOOOLE LOT.
I’m talking Quentin Tarantino level, times a hundred.
But it’s worth exhibiting, as an example of the rabid and deranged nature of some on the Left. And as a stunning case of discrimination.
36-year-old Ian Furgeson visited Xhale City in Tucker, Georgia to buy some vaping items (yuck). Ian was wearing a Trump shirt, and the clerk lost his cotton-pickin’ marbles.
I’d have to guess that the cashier:
- went to public school
- has fetal-positioned in his share of safe spaces
- doesn’t drive a dually
- has never kissed a girl without asking permission
- has never kissed a girl with asking permission
- owns an Antifa mask
- lives with his parents
- has screamed at the sky over the results of the 2016 election
- has at least a little pee in his pants
- has at least a little somethin’ else in his pants
- has now been offered a position with MSNBC
Of course, I could be wrong. See what you think.
Ian recorded the incident with his phone, said event being the lone store employee refusing service due to the sinister evil of Donald J.
The dork phoned someone — possibly his boss — waxing philosophic about his perceived right to spurn anyone who supports, in his words, “that f***er…a treasonous a**hole.”
The guy acted like — I think it would be very safe to say — one of the most gigantic idiots you’ll ever see. All while a third party — a quiet man near the register — waited to be helped. Poor guy had to endure the insanity.
Ian put it succinctly:
“You shoulda helped him first before you threw a temper tantrum, dipsh*t.”
The dipsh– I mean, the clerk — was too busy screaming like a 7-year-old girl to think of that:
“F*** your capitalism! F*** your f***in’ president! He’s a racist, stupid piece of sh*t! You’re a racist, stupid piece of sh*t. F*** off!”
I’ll say again — WARNING: THE VIDEO BELOW CONTAINS A LOT OF VULGAR LANGUAGE.
And one to grow on — WARNING: THE VIDEO BELOW CONTAINS A LOT OF VULGAR LANGUAGE.
If you dare, witness the incredible persecution of a Trump supporter, along with unimaginable immaturity and moronism as performance art.
Let’s see how much time CNN devotes to the story.
You’ll be interested to know, according to the Daily Mail:
- Video of the furious rant has gone viral with over 7million views
- Furgeson says Xhale City’s corporate office got in touch with him afterwards and told him the employee was fired
- Xhale City posted a status on Facebook saying they fired the clerk in light of the incident, then proceeded to delete all of their social media pages Friday evening
And oh, yeah — WARNING: THE VIDEO BELOW CONTAINS A LOT OF VULGAR LANGUAGE.
Find all my RedState work here.
Thank you for reading! Please sound off in the Comments section below.
If you have an iPhone and want to comment, select the box with the upward arrow at the bottom of your screen; swipe left and choose “Request Desktop Site.” You may have to do this several times before the page reloads. Scroll down to the red horizontal bar that says “Show Comments.”