So Obama and the “White House” (does the White House talk?) haven’t congratulated Bibi Netanyahu on his win as Pime Minister.
That would be the Bibi, who is our former ally, because as many of you know, he is extended far less consideration by our current government than those who are on the other side of this never-ending religious war called the Islamic Caliphate.
After finally getting up and attending his first meeting around 10 or 11 am every day, President Obama DOES find time to congratulate the really important people. Here’s a quick list…
– Patriots head coach Bill Belichick on his Superbowl win
– Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer on the Buckeyes winning their college football playoff championship
– Vladimir Putin, Russian President
– Chinese Communist Jinping
– Michael Sam, on being the first openly gay football player drafted in the NFL
– San Francisco Giants for World Series victory
– Dempsey and Howard on the team’s success at the FIFA World Cup
– The US soccer team a day after being eliminated by Belgium
– The Giants on their third World Series championship in five years
– Prince William and Kate Middleton on the birth of their baby
– Super Bowl XLV champion Green Bay Packers
– The Seattle Seahawks on their Super Bowl win
– The Spurs on winning the 2014 NBA championship
– NBA star Jason Collins on disclosing his sexuality in an online article
– The Miami Heat on their championship
– The UConn men’s and women’s basketball teams on their national championship wins
– Baltimore Ravens on their Super Bowl Win
– Hugo Chavez for big election win
– Meb Keflexighi, winner of the Boston Marathon
– Nick Saban on national title
– And of course, how can we forget..Obama congratulated himself for the worst recovery since the Great Depression.