NOTE: Keep in mind – THIS IS SATIRE (read my introduction post for background)
In an effort to assist the reader in better understanding the somewhat complex nature of economic policy, we have compiled a short yet comprehensive list outlining President Obama’s economic philosophy.
*Note: While this list primarily relates to the President’s policies, it also broadly encompasses the prevailing Congressional economic vision.
- A is for Absurd. As in it is absurd to think we will ever repay all that money.
- B is for Bile. The thing heaped onto the people whenever politicians pretend to be statesmen.
- C is for Cash. Something you won’t have when this is over.
- D is for Default. That thing we will really do in a few years.
- E is for Easy. See how easy it is to spend $14.5T
- F is for Forgiveness. What we will be asking for (see D) from China.
- G is for Gold. What you should be converting your dollars into ASAP. (see C)
- H is for Home. The hovel dwelling you are still lucky to have (if you still have it).
- I is for IRS. Soon to be your new best friend. (see N & T)
- J is for Joke. “Like did you hear the one about the man that was $14.5T in debt…”
- K is for Kilimanjaro. What the Mountain of Debt will be like if we are still around when our grandchildren are grown.
- L is for Layoffs. The new reality in Obamics.
- M is for Madness. (See A-Z; Possibly excluding P)
- N is for New. As in, how do you like all the NEW TAXES. (See T)
- O is for Obamics (formerly Obamanomics) The lesson in how not to turn recession into recovery.
- P is for Presidential Election. Your opportunity to reverse (see A-O, Q-Z)
- Q is for Quixotic. The act of trying to make politicians live within their means, not yours.
- R is for Runaway. Used in conjunction with (see S).
- S is for Spending. Combined with (see R). As in, how do you like the RUNAWAY SPENDING?
- T is for Taxes. Combined with (see N) you get (see I). The WAVE of the future.
- U is for Unbelievable. (See R & S). Also used in vulgar slang. As in, the “UFB” Runaway spending….(abbreviated due to Editorial Guidelines)
- V is for Vacation. As in, when is the President not on vacation?
- W is for W. Everyone knows its all W’s fault anyway.
- X is for Exchange. (See G)
- Y is for Yes-men. What politicians surround themselves with…
- Z is for Zero. (See C)
If you believe something is missing though, please send us feedback on the appropriate corrections.
### Take time to stop by our blog when you get a chance. It’s a humorous take on the news from a conservative viewpoint. Would love your feedback and participation. Thanks!###