Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney.
Which is just another reason why we (Conservatives) need to insure that neither Romney or Gingrich is our nominee in 2012.
What is up with Gingrich? He talks a good game and then goes out and endorses RINO candidates and plays “nice nice” with Liberals.
– He endorsed Dede Scozzafava.
– He teamed up with Hillary Clinton to try and get health care passed
– He privately offered advice to Obama’s teamon how to get health care passed.
– In 2007 he was suppose to DEBATE John Kerry on Global Warming and ended up standing up there
agreeing with what Kerry was saying. Gingrich stated “My message I think is that the evidence is
sufficient that we should move towards the most effective possible steps to reduce carbon-loading
of the atmosphere.”
– Endorses Liberal Republican Candidates
– Use to be for Abortion, but now isn’t
“The choice to have an abortion is a deeply personal one. Women should be free to choose
based on their own beliefs, not the government’s.”
– Use to be for, and enacted, universal government run healthcare, but now isn’t.
– Use to brag about being a “moderate” now he is a “conservative”.
We need a real UNASHAMED Conservative candidate for 2012 not another “Obama Lite” like McCain