Today is the day when Americans reflect on what we are thankful for. Even with all the struggles we’re facing, it is important to realize how truly blessed we are. We live in the greatest nation in the world, and have so many wonderful things to be thankful for.
Several other bloggers in the Rocky Mountain Alliance have written Thanksgiving messages, and I wanted to draw your attention to them.
Ben Degrow at Mount Virtus has been writing a What I’m Thankful For series for the past 20 days. You’re find them here:
- #1 – Legacy of My Grandparents
- #2 – Freedom of Worship
- #3 – Modern Medicine
- #4 – Spiritual Mentors
- #5 – The Sacrifices of our Nation’s Many Heroes
- #6 – A Great God Who Gives (Many) Second Chances
- #7 – The Lovely Mrs. Virtus
- #8 – A Liberal Arts College Education
- #9 – Even The Surprises God Sends My Way
- #10 – The Undeniable Beauty of God’s Creation
- #11 – Loyal Friends Over Long Distances
- #12 – Daily Bread
- #13 – Thoughtful Surprises
- #14 – Blessings (and Responsibilities) of Children
- #15 – Cinnamon
- #16 – Faith of the Martyrs and Divine Peace
- #17 – The Grandest Music and Musical Genius
- #18 – My Parents Decided to Keep Me
- #19 – Baseball and the Legendary Ernie Harwell
- #20 – Vision
Jim at Thinking Right recently returned home from a stay in the hospital. We need to be thankful for his recovery and remember him in our prayers.
I’m thankful to be a part of the Rocky Mountain Alliance. Here are some messages from Local Colorado bloggers.
And finally, what I’m thankful for. I’m thankful for my family and their health, for a great job, for a great nation. I’m thankful for all those in the military who’ve given so much for my freedom. I’m thankful for friends. Most of all, I’m thankful for my God who has made each and every one of these blessings available to me.
Have a wonderful, happy, and safe Thanksgiving Day.