…and I do hate to disagree with Jonah – still, I feel compelled to note the following with regard to this video:
- Olivet Nazarene University is a dry school. A seriously dry school.
- The students in that video made no attempt to hide their location. Or their names.
- No actual drinking took place in that video.
- I think that we can also assume that there were multiple takes for most of those shots.
- In other words, this was five college students making a movie. With a soundtrack. Probably a script. Definitely a tripod – those weren’t hand-held camera shots. I’ve been playing with video footage myself lately, and it’s not easy.
- Most importantly, that was an interesting movie. Not the easiest thing in the world to find on YouTube, honestly.
So I think maybe their parents aren’t completely wasting their money.
Crossposted to Moe Lane.