I looooove opera. <heart! heart!> Except for the singing part, which I’d rather live without. I’m especially fond of Sashimi. Except for the raw fish. That has. To. Go. And I love rare stamps, specializing in the subspecies that I can get for the current “FOREVER” rate at good ol’ USPS.
I grew up and will always be a cowboy, but I stay inside because I have a fear of both open and outdoor spaces. I’m a very hard worker, and will be doing so just as soon as I can find the right work. I teetotal, and like to celebrate this proudly a couple times a day with a nice glass of wine.
But enough about me, let’s talk about you.
- You’re American, but you don’t believe in the Constitution of the United States of America
- You’re American, but you believe the right to keep and bear arms can be infringed
- You’re American, but you think that we should let “the global community” decide how we live
- You’re American, but you think that the Federal Government should decide what gets taught in school in AnyTown, AnyState
- You’re American, but you think that I shouldn’t take the people that tell me they want to kill me at their word
- You’re American, but you think that America is a Christianity-free zone
- You’re American, but you think Sharia is just fine in our borders
- You’re American, but think POTUS and SCOTUS should make the rules you want if Congress doesn’t
- You’re American, but you think that I can’t say things that could or will bother people
You know what, maybe we should just stop kidding ourselves.